The application process for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions will be completely online. It is expected that the TNEA application form 2022 may be available from April 2022. In order to fill the application form, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website by providing the valid email id and phone number. The application form submitted by post will be rejected. The candidates have to fill and submit the application form before the last date. It is expected that the last date for TNEA application form submission will be in the month of June 2022.
Please note that the TNEA Application Form for B.Arch admission will be released separately. The candidates should check the TNEA Eligibility Criteria before submitting the application form. In this post, we will discuss complete details regarding the TNEA Application Form.
TNEA Application Dates
The application dates for TNEA is given in the table below:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online registration||Last week of April 2022|
|Last date to register online||1st week of June 2022|
|Starting of registration for B.Arch course||1st week of July 2022|
|Last date to register online for B.Arch aspirants||3rd week of July 2022|
How to Apply for TNEA?
The application form for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions will be made available in online mode through the official website i.e. www.tnea.ac.in. The candidates have to follow the steps given below in order to apply for TNEA.
Step – 1 User Registration
- In order to register, the aspirants need to click on “New User Registration” link.
- Now enter the following details for registration.
- Registration Information: Candidate’s Name, Email address, a password for future login.
- Eligibility criteria information: Nationality, nativity, community, religion, parent’s occupation etc.
- Personal Information: Gender, mobile number, date of birth, year and month of passing the qualifying exam.
- Reservation Information: Special reservation quota or sport, ex-serviceman or differently-abled person.
- Finally, enter the OTP received on the candidate’s mobile number and click on “Register”.
Step – 2 Application Fee Payment
- After registration, the candidates need to log in using the user id and password generated at the time of registration.
- Now, the candidates have to pay the application fee as per their category
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ SCA candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Additional special registration fee: Rs. 100/-
- The application fee will be paid through the online payment gateways using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- The fee payment receipt will be generated after the successful payment of the application fee.
Step – 3 Entering Personal Details
- The candidates have to enter the personal details by clicking on “Proceed to Personal Page” link after application fee payment.
- Following details will be entered in this step:
- Personal Information: Candidate’s name, address, parent’s name, nativity, religion, annual income, preferred verification center etc.
- Scholarship information: Details about tuition fee concession, fee waiver etc.
- Civic information: Mother tongue, parent occupation, native district, civic native, civic school etc.
- Click on the “Save” button after entering all the details.
Step – 4 Entering Academic Details
- Now, the candidates have to enter the educational details by clicking on “Proceed to Academic Page”.
- The applicants have to enter the complete details about the marks scored by them in class 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
- Click on the “Save” button after entering the academic details.
Step – 5 Application Preview
- Now, the applicants can check the preview of the submitted application form by clicking on “Proceed to view your application” link.
- Check and verify the details entered in the application form very carefully.
- Click on “Download Application” button to save your application form for the future reference.
- The students should take a printout of the saved TNEA application form as it will be required at the TNEA Facilitation Centre (TFC) for verification.