The candidates preparing for admissions in Tolani Maritime Institute are suggested to go through TMISAT exam pattern. The exam pattern will help the candidates in understanding the overview of the exam before actually appearing in it. This entrance exam will be conducted by the institute in online mode for a total duration of 90 minutes. The candidates should get knowledge about the TMISAT exam pattern before starting the exam preparation. Since, the exam pattern is closely related to the syllabus, the candidates must also learn about TMISAT Syllabus beforehand.
TMISAT Exam Pattern
TMISAT exam is conducted for selecting the candidates for B.Sc Nautical Science and B.Tech Marine Engineering course will consist of 3 parts. First, an online entrance exam will be conducted which will be followed by a personal interview. The candidates who clear both the rounds will then have to undergo the medical examination. The complete details of the exam pattern for all these rounds are given below.
- Mode of exam: The mode of the test will be online, i.e., computer-based test.
- Duration of the exam: The total duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes, i.e., 90 minutes. The section of Physics & Mathematics should be completed in 1 hour or 60 minutes.
- Total number of questions: A total of 80 questions will be asked in the online test.
- Type of questions: All the questions asked will be ob objective type, i.e., multiple-choice questions.
- Level of the questions: The questions will be asked of 10+2 level.
- Subjects involved: Questions will be asked majorly from Physics and Mathematics subject. Questions to test analytical and logical abilities of the candidates will also be asked.
- Negative marking: For each question that is answered wrong, there will be negative marking.
|Topics||Number of questions||Duration|
|Physics||30||1 hour 30 minutes|
- A panel of educators and maritime professionals will conduct the interview round on the same day after online test.
- Questions will be asked by the candidates to judge their communication skills, leadership potential, maturity, clarity of thought and reasoning abilities.
- Questions will also be asked to assess the extracurricular achievements of the candidate (if any).
- The last round medical exam will be conducted by the medical practitioners appointed by the Institute.
- The examination will be done to ensure that the candidates are in conformation with the medical requirements as laid down by the institute for admissions.