The application form for TMISAT exam has been released now. The form will be released in online mode and the interested candidates can submit their application for admission. The candidates should however make sure that they fulfill the required TMISAT eligibility criteria before they proceed towards form filling. The applicants will have to provide the important details as asked in the application form and then submit it with the prescribed application fee. The TMISAT admit card will only be released for the candidates who successfully submit their form before the last date.
The official dates related to TMISAT application form are given here:
|Availability of online application form||Available|
|Last date for form submission||30 April 2022|
|Entrance exam date||To be announced|
How to fill TMISAT Application Form?
The candidates will have to visit the official website www.tolani.edu to fill the TMISAT application Form. The candidates must fill and submit their application before the last date in order to successfully appear for the exam.
- The candidates will have to provide their personal, academic, contact details and the preference for the exam center.
- Personal details: Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Age, Category, Nationality, etc
- Academic details: Qualifying Exam Passing Year, Marks Obtained, Board Name, School/ Institute Name, etc
- Contact details: Permanent & Correspondence Address, Mobile Number, Email Address
- The candidates will have to upload all the important documents, such as photograph, signature, etc in scanned format. The list of such documents is given later in this post.
- The candidates will then have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/- either online through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or by a demand draft/ pay order.
- The candidate should then take a printout of the duly filled application form, enclose it with the photocopies of all the important documents and send it to the institute.
The following documents must be uploaded in the online application form:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet (candidates appearing in the class 12th exam in 2022 can submit these documents after result declaration)
- Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Birth Certificate/ Passport
- Downloaded copies of class XII mark sheet from internet (candidates appearing in the class 12th exam in 2022 can submit these documents after result declaration)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Report (on communication from the Institute)
The following documents must be send to the institute with the printed copy of the application form:
- The summary generated after an application is made
- 2 recent passport size photographs with name & form number written at the back
- Self attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets of 10th and 12th exam (or equivalent). Applicants who have not received their 12th mark sheet should submit a bonafide certificate from the head of their school or college
- Self attested copy of Birth Certificate
- Downloaded copies of class 12th mark sheet (on receipt) from internet attested by Principal of school
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extracurricular activities, if available (from Std. VIII and above only)
- Online fee transaction receipt or demand draft drawn in favor Tolani Maritime Institute payable at Pune. Do not forget to write form number and contact details on the reverse of the demand draft.
Points to keep in mind
- The candidates must not submit more than one application form.
- A copy of the application form and fee transaction receipt (if paid online) must be retained by the applicants in case of future reference.
- The envelope in which the documents are sent to the institute must have written ‘Application for admission to Marine Engineering’ on top.
- Any kind of error must be avoided in the application form. An incorrect form will be liable for rejection.
- No intimation regarding the rejection of application form will be given to the candidates.