Established in the year 1956, The Mother’s International School aims at providing the best early education to its students so that, in the future, they can thrive in every field of life. It is counted amongst the top schools in India and a large number of students apply for admissions every year. Admission to the entry level classes (pre-school, pre-primary and class I) will be given on the basis of point system. For selecting students for enrolment in class 11th, written test and interview will be conducted. Complete details of The Mother’s International School Admission 2024 can be found in this post.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected summarily and no request in this regard will be entertained.
- Admission of the students will be subject to verification and submission of all relevant documents.
- In case of tie, selection will be done through draw of lots in the presence of students and parents.
- Any query related to the application or admission process can be send through email at [email protected].
- Transport facility will not be available for the students of pre-school and pre-primary.
- For class X and XII students, transport charges is for 9 months only
The tentative dates related to Mother’s International School Admission 2024 are given in the table below:
Schedule for entry-level classes
|Beginning of online registration||January 2024|
|Last date to register online||January 2024|
|Uploading points obtained by the students||February 2024|
|Release of first admission list||February 2024|
|Commencement of document verification||2nd week of February 2024|
|Online submission of fees commences from||3rd week of February 2024|
|Release of second admission list||4th week of February 2024|
|Closing of admission process||Last week of March 2024|
|Beginning of classes||1st week of April 2024|
Schedule for class 11th admission:
|Last date to submit the registration form||2nd week of May 2024|
|Shortlisted candidates will be informed on||2nd week of May 2024|
|Date of written test and interview||2nd week of May 2024|
|Declaration of result||4th week of June 2024|
The candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for Mother’s International School Admission 2024:
- For pre-school: The children born between 1st April 2020 and 31st March 2021 are eligible.
- For pre-primary: The children born between 1st April 2019 and 31st March 2020 are eligible.
- For class I: The children born between 1st April 2017 and 31st March 2018 are eligible.
- For class XI: Candidates who have cleared their class 10th board exam can appear for the entrance test.
Application process for entry level
- The parents can obtain the application form for the Mother’s International School Admission 2021 from the official website misms.net.in/admission.
- All the important details should be provided into the form after which reference number and pin will be generated and sent through SMS.
- Also, upload the canned copies of the following documents into the application form: student’s photograph & birth certificate, father’s & mother’s photograph, residence proof, sibling’s tuition fee and class 10th & 12th passing certificate & life membership number of Mother’s Blossom of the parents.
- The parents should then submit the filled-in application form along with the registration fee of Rs. 25/-.
- Registration fee payment should be done online using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
Application process for class 11th
- The candidates can download the registration form by visiting the official website of the school www.themis.in.
- In the application form, details of the candidates, father and mother, academic record and other basic details will be asked.
- Candidates should also affix a photograph of self, father and mother on the application form.
- Signature of mother and father is also compulsory in the application form.
- After providing all the details, the registration form, along with the final report card of class 9, CBSE result of class 10, address proof and registration fee of Rs. 25/- can be submitted at the school’s office.
Selection for entry-level classes
Selection of the candidates for entry-level classes will be done on the basis of points scored on the following criteria:
- Neighborhood (40 points): Different areas will be given certain points ranging from 0 to 40. Depending on the address provided in the application form, the points will be calculated.
- Sibling (30 points): Points will be given if the brother or sister (and not cousins) is studying in the Mother’s International School.
- Alumni (20 points): Alumni points will be given to the students whose one of the parents had studied in the Mother’s International School and is a life member of Mother’s Blossom. If, the parent has passed both 10th and 12th from MIS, 20 points will be given. In case the parent has passed either 10th or 12th, 10 points will be awarded.
- Girl child (10 points): 10 points will be awarded to all girl students.
Now, the school will calculate the total marks based on the parameters discussed above. Selection of the candidates will be done strictly on the basis of marks scored by them.
Release of selection list
- A list of the candidates who qualify for admission will be uploaded on the school’s official website.
- The list will contain registration number, students’ name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, points obtained and schedule of document verification.
- Parents of the candidates whose names appear in the list will have to report to the school for document verification.
Selection of class 11th students
Admissions to class 11 will be given on the basis of student’s performance in a written test followed by an interview. Candidates shortlisted for the written test must report to the exam centre as per the specified schedule. After clearing the written test and the interview, the candidates will be eligible to participate in the further rounds of admission.
The syllabus of the class 11th admission test will be as per the curriculum of class 10. Stream and subject options available are as follows:
- English Core
- Biology (few seats only)/ Economics
- English Core
- Business Studies
- English Core
- Mathematics/ Informatics Practices/ Psychology
- Economics/ Sociology/ Design
- Economics/ Painting
- History/ Legal Studies/ Psychology
Both parents of the shortlisted candidates are requested to come on the specified schedule for document verification. There is no need for the child to come for document verification. The parents must carry the following documents in original along with them while reporting for verification:
- Printout of the registration form with photographs affixed on it
- Medical certificate with blood group of child
- Student’s birth certificate
- Proof of residence (Ration Card/ Domicile Certificate/ Voter Card/ Electricity Bill/ Water Bill/ MTNL Phone Bill/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card)
- Photocopy of tuition fee of the sibling studying in Mother’s International School (if applicable)
- Photocopy of class 10th and 12th passing certificate and life membership number of Mother’s Blossom of the parents (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate (in case of inter-state transfer TC should be countersigned by the Education Officer)
Facilities available at the school
- Size of the library: Sr. Lib – 81.75 m2, Jr. Lib – 30m2 (approx)
- No of Periodicals: 3
- No of dailies: 4
- No of Reference books class wise: 30000 (Sr.), 15000 (Pr.)
- No of Magazine: 30
- Buses hired from DTC on contract basis
- Details of transport charges (For 11 months only): Rs. 1500/- & Rs. 1700/- p.m.
- Indoor Games, Dance Rooms, Gymnasium, Music Rooms, Health and Medical Check up
The class-wise fee structure for Mother’s International School is given below:
|Pre-School||Rs. 11,250/- p.m.|
|Pre-Primary||Rs. 8,750/- p.m.|
|Class I to XII||Rs. 6,200/- p.m.|
- Address: The Mother’s International School Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-16
- Email address: [email protected]
- Phone number: 011-26964140, 011-26524806
Note: All the details mentioned here are based on previous year’s data and are liable to change.