The T.A. Pai Management Institute will select the candidates for admissions into different PGDM programs. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of various parameters like academic performance, work experience, score of national level management test, etc. Personal interview and group discussion also forms a major part of the selection process. Process of application is expected to begin form the month of November 2021 and will be completely online. Complete details of the TAPMI 2022 admission process is provided here in this article.
TAPMI 2022 Major Highlights
- PIO/ Foreign Nationals candidates must hold a valid GMAT score and IELTS score if required.
- NRI and Indian Nationals candidates should hold a valid score card of any of the following exam- CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ SNAP/ ATMA/ CMAT/ MAT.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before they apply for the admission process.
- Application fee once submitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- GD/ WAT/ PI will be held at the following centers- Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai and Manipal
TAPMI Important Dates 2022
In the table below, the tentative dates related to TAPMI 2022 are provided:
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of online application form||4th week of November 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of January 2022|
|Shortlisting of the candidates for admission||4th week of January 2022|
|Beginning of admission process||1st week of February 2022|
|Closing of admission process||1st week of March 2022|
|Release of selection list for admission||1st week of April 2022|
|Beginning of classes||1st week of July 2022|
TAPMI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria given below before applying for TAPMI 2022 admission process:
- Indian national candidates and those belonging to Person of Indian Origin (PIO) and Foreign National (FN) category can apply.
- Those belonging to the Non Resident Indian (NRI) category can apply if they fulfill any of the following criteria:
- Should have graduated from a University/ Institute abroad within the last three years, or
- At least one of the parents is an NRI at the time of application, or
- Sponsored by a blood relative who is an NRI
- A graduation degree from a recognized university from any discipline is mandatory.
- The candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants in the final year of their graduation are eligible too.
TAPMI Application Form
The application form for TAPMI 2022 will be released in online mode on the official website of the institute www.tapmi.edu.in. Candidates are suggested to submit their application within the prescribed time limit in order to be considered for selection process. Keep all the important documents ready before your proceed with the application process.
- In the application form, the candidates will have to provide basic details like name, date of birth, category, email address, phone number, etc
- Information regarding the qualifying exam such as marks obtained, name of the institute, university name, etc.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded in the application form.
- Once all the details are entered in the application form, the candidates can make its submission along with the required application fee.
- The process of application will complete with the payment of application fee.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form after submission and fee receipt and keep it safe for future reference.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form or any other document to the institute.
The application fee for TAPMI 2022 is given below:
|Number of programmes||Application fee|
|One programme||Rs. 2100/- + 18% GST|
|Two programmes||Rs. 2500/- + 18% GST|
|Three programmes||Rs. 4200/- + 18% GST|
|Four programmes||Rs. 5900/- + 18% GST|
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the different rounds of selection process on the basis of the following parameters as given below.
- Selected applicants will be intimated via email or SMS on their registered email id and phone number respectively.
For candidates with work experience of less than 24 months:
|CAT 2019||85 percentile|
|XAT 2020||85 percentile|
For candidates with work experience of more than 24 months:
The candidates who have work experience of at least two years will be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/ XAT/ GMAT scores (whichever is higher), academic profile (10th, 12th, graduation, backlogs during graduation etc), work experience (type of company, total experience, etc) and extra-curricular achievements, if any.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Written Ability Test: The test is conducted to check the articulation skills and knowledge of the candidates about grammar and spellings.
- Group Discussion: Candidates’ ability to interact within a group and leadership, problem solving, solution orientation, persuasion & communication skills will be tested. Topics for GD will be based on current affairs or issues of the last five years.
- Personal Interview: Ability of the candidate in terms of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Leadership and Communication will be assessed.
TAPMI Admission Process
- Candidates who clear all the rounds of the selection process will be considered for final admissions.
- A list of the candidates who qualify for the admissions will be prepared and published on the official website of the institute.
- The applicants will then have to get their original documents and eligibility criteria verified by the authorities.
- Those who successfully clear the verification process will be offered admission into the institute.
- Candidates should complete all the formalities of admission within the stipulated time limit.
The selected candidates will be offered admission into the following courses on the basis of their choice and eligibility:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing and Sales Management