TAPMI stands for T.A. Pai Management Institute. It is one of the premier management colleges in India. The candidates who are looking to apply for the TAPMI 2021 exam need to fill and submit the online application form before the last date. It is expected that application forms will release in the month of November 2020. In order to get admission, candidates need to clear Written Ability Test, Group Discussions, and Personal Interview. Please note that only those aspirants can apply for the TAPMI 2021 admission who will clear anyone of CAT, XAT, or GMAT exam. Complete details related to the admission process are provided in this post.
- The institute is expected to conduct the GD/WAT/PI rounds of selection in the following cities – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Indore, Kolkata, New Delhi, and Manipal.
- Authorities will consider CAT, XAT, and GMAT score to shortlist the candidates for further rounds of admission.
- Eligible candidates can apply for more than one course if they want. However, they have to pay a separate application fee for the same.
- The work experience of fewer than 12 months will not be considered.
- The final admission of a candidate is subjected to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria and document verification.
The tentative schedule of TAPMI 2021 is illustrated in the table given below.
|Availability of application form for admission||1st week of November 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of January 2021|
|Intimation related to the TAPMI admission process stage-2 shortlist||2nd week of February 2021|
|Starting of the TAPMI 2021 admission process||3rd week of February 2021|
|Release of the 1st list of final selection||1st week of April 2021|
|Begging of the classes||1st week of July 2021|
TAPMI Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying for the TAPMI Admission 2021, candidates must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university/ institute with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Those students who will appear for the final year exam in the year 2021 can also apply.
- The educational qualification criteria mentioned above are also applicable to PIO / Foreign national applicants.
- In addition to the above-mentioned criteria, the NRI candidates also required to meet one of the three criteria listed below.
- Applicants must have completed graduation from a University/ Institute abroad within the last three years.
- At the time of this application, at least one of the parents should be an NRI.
- The candidate should be sponsored by a blood relative who is an NRI.
TAPMI 2021 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the TAPMI 2021 admission in online mode. The candidates will be able to access the application form by visiting the official website of the institute.
- To begin the application process, candidates are required to register on the official website i.e. www.radicalforms.com.
- To register, applicants have to provide some of their basic details including their name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Once registered, the candidates can log-in and start filling the main application form.
- In the application form, aspirants need to enter their academic, personal, and contact details accurately.
- In addition to the details, candidates also required uploading the scanned copies of their photographs and signatures in the application form.
- In the next step, candidates can pay the necessary application fee.
- For future requirements, applicants should keep a copy of the submitted application form and fee receipt.
The application fee in order to apply for the TAPMI 2021 exam is given below.
- For one program: Rs. 2200/- + 18% GST
- For any two programs: Rs. 2800/- + 18% GST
- For any three programs: Rs. 4000/- + 18% GST
- All four programs: Rs. 6000/- + 18% GST
Mode of payment: Candidates may pay the application fee in online mode using a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Selection Process for WAT/ GD/ PI
- The candidates with work experience of less than 24 months will be shortlisted for WAT/ GD/ PI based on the following parameters:
- CAT 2020/XAT 2021: Minimum 85 percentile.
- GMAT: Minimum 630.
- Graduation: 60%
- Class XII: 60%
- Class X: 60%
- Those candidates who have work experience of more than 24 months shall be shortlisted based on the following criteria.
- Valid CAT/XAT/GMAT scores (whichever is higher).
- Academic profile.
- Work experience (a type of company, total experience, etc.
- Extra-curricular achievement, if any.
TAPMI 2021 Admission Process
- Those who will get shortlisted on the basis of their CAT/XAT score, experience, and academic profile need to undergo WAT, GD, GA, and PI.
- The details about WAT, GD, and PI are as follows.
- Written Ability Test (WAT): the WAT exam is conducted by the authorities to determine the writing abilities (Articulation and Technical (Grammar and spellings) of the applicants.
- Group Discussions (GD): The aim of a GD is to judge the abilities of the candidates to interact with a group of people. Authorities will also judge candidate’s skills in the area of Leadership, Problem Solving, Solution Orientation, Persuasion, and Communication. Generally, the topics of Group discussions are generally based on current affairs/ issues debated in the previous five years.
- Collaborative Problem Solving Ability: It is a group activity in which the candidates will be given a situation or problem to be solved as a group. The institute will evaluate the applicant’s team-work/collaboration, initiative, definition of the problem, representation of the solution, feasibility of implementation
- Personal Interview (PI): TAPMI will also organize a behavioral personal interview to understand the attitude of the candidate’s towards management education. In addition to this, authorities will also judge the ability of the candidate’s in terms of Self-Management, Social Awareness, Self-Awareness, Communication, and Leadership.
- The final admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of their performance collectively in CAT/XAT/GMAT (Overall Percentile), Verbal Ability Percentile, academic profile, work experience, Written Ability Test, Group Discussion, Collaborative Problem Solving Ability and Personal Interview (PI).
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible to apply for the TAPMI 2021 examination in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will release in offline mode only.
Question – 2: If I am not selected for the WAT/ GD/ PI round. Will I get the application fee back?
Answer: No, the application fee will not be refunded.
Question – 3: What if an ineligible candidate gets admission into the program?
Answer: Admission of such a candidate will be cancelled and any fees submitted will not be refunded. So, be very careful before submitting the application form.