The candidates who wish to pursue their bachelor’s degree course from the Symbiosis University will have to clear the Symbiosis SET 2022. The candidates who qualify the exam will be offered enrolment into various courses in the field of engineering, law, design, etc. However, the candidates will have to appear for the specific paper for law (SLAT), design (SEED), engineering (SITEEE) and other courses (SET- General). The registration for the exam has begun from 25th January 2022. The interested candidates can get the complete details of the Symbiosis SET 2022 such as eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc from this article.
News: Symbiosis SET 2022 application form has been released on 25th January 2022.
Symbiosis SET 2022 Important Dates
The official dated related to Symbiosis SET 2022 are given below.
|Registration process starts||25th January 2022|
|Application deadline||24th April 2022|
|Payment deadline||24th April 2022|
|Admit card||29th April 2022|
|Exam Date||14th May 2022|
|Result||20th May 2022|
Symbiosis SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the aspiring candidates are given below:
- For law courses: The applicants should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% for SC/ ST candidates).
- For BBA: The applicants should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ ST candidates).
- For design courses: The candidates who have cleared their class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board or equivalent government approved diploma with at least 0% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ ST candidates) are eligible.
- For engineering courses: The candidates who have cleared their class 12th exam from any recognized board with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates) in the above subjects taken together can apply.
- For Economics/ Liberal Arts/ Culinary Arts courses: A pass in standard 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% for SC/ ST candidates) is required.
Symbiosis SET 2022 Application Form
The interested candidates can register for the Symbiosis entrance exam from 25th January 2022. The application form for Symbiosis SET 2022 will be released in online mode on the official website. The candidates can register themselves for one or two papers given that the two papers are conducted in different sessions. During filling the application form, the candidates will have to provide their personal details, academic details, test city choice, etc and also upload the scanned copy of their recent colored photograph. After providing all the important details asked in the application form, the candidates can submit it along with the required application fee. Any correction in the form will only be entertained only up to the closing date of registration
The application fee payment can be done through Billdesk Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway or via Demand Draft. The application fee will be Rs. 1950/- for each test. In case of payment made through demand draft, the DD should be drafted in favor of ‘Symbiosis Test Secretariat’ payable at Pune and sent to the following address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27
Symbiosis SET 2022 Exam Pattern
The Symbiosis SET exam pattern 2022 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Duration of exam: 2:30 hours
- Papers: 4 (SLAT/ SEED/ SET/ SITEEE)
- Session: 2 (Morning for SLAT/ SEED and Afternoon for SET/ SITEEE)
- of questions: 150 in SLAT, SET & SEED and 100 in SITEEE
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Marking scheme: In SLAT, SET and SEED, 1 mark will be awarded for each right answer and in SITEE 2 marks will be awarded. There will be no negative marking.
Symbiosis SET Syllabus 2022
The syllabus for the different papers conducted under Symbiosis SET 2022 will be different. The candidates preparing for the test must prepare according to the curriculum of their qualifying exam. The questions asked in the paper will cover the topics studied at the qualifying exam level.
The candidates preparing for the Symbiosis SET 2022 can follow these basic preparation strategies:
- Draw a time table for your studies. A time table is necessary for effective time management and can be very helpful in completing you syllabus in time.
- Collect the study material from authentic sources. The standard textbooks that are prescribed by your qualifying exam board are the best source of study material.
- Make your basics strong and do not leave any topics untouched as for now you have enough time for your preparations.
- Practice as much as you can. Topics such as aptitude, reasoning and mathematics require rigorous practice.
- You can refer to previous years’ solved papers for your practice. In this way, you can also get a familiarity with the nature of exam.
Symbiosis SET 2022 Admit Card
The candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of Symbiosis University. The candidate must take a color printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam center along with a valid identity proof. The candidates who have paper in both the sessions must bring two separate admit cards- one for each session. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card or identity proof.
Symbiosis SET Result 2022
The Symbiosis SET 2022 result will be announced around on week after the commencement of exam. The candidates will be able to download their scorecard by visiting the official website and providing the details of SLAT/ SEED/ SET/ SITEEE id and password. The candidates who are declared as qualified will be eligible for PI-WAT/ ST-PI. The candidates need to appear for both entrance exam and PI-WAT/ ST-PI to be considered for selection.
On the basis of performance in test and interview, merit list of the candidates will be prepared. The list will be made available on the official website. As per their names in the list, the candidates will be considered for provisional admissions. Final admissions will be granted after payment of fees subject to fulfillment of eligibility and other conditions.