SRMJEEE is a university level entrance test organized annually by SRM University for admissions in B.Tech & M.Tech courses in its different campuses. Aspirants who wish to pursue B.tech should prepare from PCM subjects whereas those who want to opt for Biomedical & Genetic Engineering should prepare Biology instead of mathematics along with Physics & Chemistry.
SRMJEEE Syllabus comprises of topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The level of the exam is of Class 11th & Class 12th level. Therefore aspirants need to focus on the concepts taught in PCM/PCB during High School. Through this Article, aspirants will get the necessary and updated information/news regarding the SRMJEEE Syllabus. Hence, they must read the complete article attentively.
Aspirants should prepare according to the syllabus mentioned below. They should devote equal time for each subject. The SRMJEEE Syllabus includes –
|· Electronics and Communication
· Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
· Atomic Physics and Relativity
· Electricity and Magnetism
· Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
· Heat and Thermodynamics
· Oscillations and Wave Optics
· Gravitations, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
· Units and Measurement
|· Chemistry in Everyday Life
· Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
· Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
· Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
· Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
· Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
· Chemical Equilibrium
· Atomic Structure
· Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
· States of Matter
· Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
· Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
· Vector Algebra
· Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
· Sequences and Series
· Binomial Theorem and its Applications
· Mathematical Induction and its Applications
· Permutations and Combinations
· Circles in Two Dimensions
· Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
· Differential Equations
· Integral Calculus
· Applications of Differential Calculus
· Differential Calculus
· Quadratic Equations
· Applications of Matrices and Determinants
· Matrices and Determinants
· Complex Numbers
· Sets, Relations and Functions
· Taxonomy of Angiosperm
· Plant Anatomy
· Cell Biology and Genetics
· Plant Physiology
· Biology in Human Welfare
· Human Physiology
· Modern Genetics and Animal Biotechnology
· Environmental Science
· Applied Biology
· Theories of Evolution
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
Aspirants are advised to skim through the exam pattern while preparing for the exam-
- Exam Mode: Online
- Language: English
- Duration:2 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Number of Questions:105 MCQs
- Subjects: PCM/B
- Marking Scheme:+3 Marks for the right answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Candidates should divide equal time for each subject.
- Candidates should prepare short notes for quick revision.
- They must remember the SRMJEEE Syllabus & Exam pattern by heart.
- Aspirants should follow an authentic source to study.
- They should solve the last few years question papers and practice mock papers along with it.
- They must engage their mind in outdoor activities too in order to stay mentally & physically fit.
For more, aspirants are suggested to go through the Detailed PDF version of the Syllabus provided by the University.