SRMJEEE is a university level entrance test organized annually by SRM University for admissions in B.Tech & M.Tech courses in its different campuses. The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2022. Aspirants appearing for the exam should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the university before applying for the exam.
To crack the exam, aspirants must go through the exam pattern along with its syllabus and make a time-bound strategy to cover all the topics mentioned in the syllabus. The SRMJEEE Exam Pattern covers all the aspect of the exam including types of questions asked, marks they carry, marking scheme and so on. In this article, we’ll be providing essential inputs to the students regarding the latest Exam pattern as stated by the university. Students can rely on this page, to get updates news associated with the SRMJEEE Exam Pattern.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
Students appearing for the SRMJEEE Exam must go through the SRMJEEE Exam pattern mentioned below in order to crack the exam –
|Duration of the Exam||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Total No. of Questions||105|
|Subjects||PCB or PCM|
|No. of Questions in Each Subject||35|
|Marking Scheme||3 Marks for correct answer|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Exam Instructions for SRMJEEE
The Regulating body of SRMJEEE has made certain rules for aspirants, which they need to follow carefully –
- Aspirants under any circumstance should not destroy/damage Admit card. They must also not alter any detail mentioned in the admit card once authenticated.
- Aspirant will be required to bring their Admit card and ID proof, without which entry to the exam hall will not be permitted.
- Verification process will be done at the registration desk & then only a computer will be assigned to the candidate.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode. A rough sheet will be provided to the candidate.
- The admit card is non-transferable, hence it must belong to the candidate appearing for the exam otherwise it will lead to punishment.
- Aspirants are advised to reach their respective exam centre 30 minutes before the starting time of the exam as mentioned on admit card.
- No electronic Gadget or Study Material or any such object will be permitted inside the hall.
- Aspirants are advised to double-check that their application form is complete since the university will not be held responsible to inform students about their incomplete application.
The administrator of the exam is authorized to dismiss the candidates from the exam for any of the given reasons –
- Aspirants who will damage the hardware/software of the system provided to them.
- Aspirants found with the above-mentioned objects such as study material, calculator, cell phone, hidden microphones etc.
- Aspirants creating disruptions/interference during the exam.
Aspirants impersonating the person whose name is mentioned on the admit card.