SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a university-level entrance test conducted by SRM University, Chennai for admissions in B.Tech & M.Tech courses in its different campuses. The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2022. SRMJEEE Application Form will be issued by the SRM University via online mode on its official website. Aspirants must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned by the university before applying for the exam.
This article is meant to provide an insight into the application process related aspect of the exam. Aspirants can get the crucial details pertaining to the SRMJEEE Application Form by following the article carefully. They are further advised to stay on this page for the latest updates/news associated with the Application Process of SRMJEEE.
SRMJEEE Key Features
|Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Chennai|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
SRMJEEE Application Form
- Aspirants will have to apply for the exam through online or offline (OMR application) mode by visiting the official website.
- The application form will be available in the first week of January 2022 for both modes.
- Aspirants can fill the application form till the first week of March 2022 (Offline) & second week of April 2021 (online).
- Aspirants should keep attested scanned documents such as class 10th& class 12th mark sheet, Aadhar card number, photograph & signature.
- In case, the candidates pay the fee through DD, they will have to send the filled application along with DD to the address mentioned below –
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203
Application Fee Structure
Aspirants will be required to pay Rs. 1100/- as application fee. They can make a payment either by online mode (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking) or by offline mode (Demand Draft). The DD will be made in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for SRMJEEE?
Candidates aspiring to get admission in the courses offered by the university can apply for the exam through the process explained in details below-
Step 1: Candidate’s Registration Process
- Firstly, click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as the application form will be available or go the official website for the link.
- Enter the details asked for registration such as Name, Email Address etc.
- Click on ‘Apply’ to submit the details.
- Once done submitting, Aspirants will receive a verification link on their registered email id.
Step 2: Application Form Details Filling Process
The details to fill in are includes –
- Basic Details – Select if you have studied Class 12th from India
- Preference Details – Enter choice of course, campus and test centre in the order of preference.
- Personal Details
- Click on ‘Next’ to submit the above details.
- Aspirants will be asked to enter Parent’s Details.
- After that they will need to provide Address Detail
- Following that, they need to enter their Educational Qualification Details
- Lastly, candidates needs to submit the Declaration Form.
Step 3: SRMJEEE Application Fee Payment Process
- The application fee can be paid by either online mode or by Demand Draft.
- It is expected that the fee shall remain same as last year, i.e. Rs. 1100/- .
- Only those Aspirants who finish the above steps will be able to pay the fee.
Step 4: Documents Uploading Process
- Once the payment of fee is done, candidates need to upload the necessary documents directed.
Here are the required documents –
- Marksheet of class 10th & class 12th (If passed class 12th)
- Aadhar Card No./ Enrollment No.
- Passport size photograph