SRM Joint Entrance Examination – Engineering 2023 or SRMJEEE 2023 is an entrance exam to be conducted to select the candidates for admission to the B.Tech course. It is a common entrance test for the SRM Group of Universities i.e. SRM Institute of Science & Technology, SRM University AP – Amaravati and SRM University Haryana – Sonepat. Candidates looking to get admission through this exam need to fill and submit the application form either in online or offline mode. It is an online exam in which the candidates have to answer 125 objective type questions within 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- The email ID submitted in the OMR application form should remain active throughout the admission process. A request to change the Email ID will not be entertained.
- Candidates who have passed both 10th and 12th standard exams in NIOS are not eligible for admission.
- Top 10,000 rankers in IIT JEE need not appear for the SRMJEEE exam. They can apply for direct admission.
- The university will allow candidates to book their slots for the entrance exam as per their convenience.
- In case an aspirant has passed 10+2 exam in more than 2 attempted then he/she is not eligible.
SMJEEE 2023 Important Dates
|Beginning of application form submission||December 2022|
|Last date for online application form submission||To be announced
|Slot booking for online entrance exam||To be announced|
|Date of entrance exam||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|SRM Joint Counselling||To be announced|
|On campus registration||To be announced|
|Starting of classes||To be announced|
SRMJEEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates looking to apply for SRMJEEE 2023 exam should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- The age of a candidate should be between 16 years and 21 years.
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology from a recognized board.
- Candidates going to appear for the 10+2 exam in the year 2023 can also apply.
- Aspirants with International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology are also eligible.
SRMJEEE 2023 Application Form
The application form for SRMJEEE 2023 exam will release in both online and offline mode. Candidates looking to apply either in online or offline mode should go through the instructions given below.
- In the offline mode of application, the candidates have to fill and submit an OMR application form.
- The offline application form will be made available in the selected post offices across India
- Please note that all the required educational, personal and contact details should be entered in the OMR application form very carefully.
- In the application form, candidates are also required to darken the bubbles accurately.
- It is also mandatory to paste the recent photograph of the candidate in the application form.
- The duly filled application form must reach the university campus before the last date.
- The online application form will release on the official website of the university.
- In order to apply, candidates first need to register by entering a few of the basic details.
- Please note that applicants must have a valid email Id and phone number in order to register.
- In the application form, the candidates are expected to enter all the necessary details in an accurate manner.
- Apart from the details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Applicants will be able to upload the images only after the payment of the application fee.
- The application fee for SRMJEEE 2023 is Rs. 1100/-
Mode of Payment
- Application fees can be paid at the time of purchasing the OMR application form at the post office.
- In online mode, applicants may pay the fees in online mode using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
SRMJEEE 2023 Admit Card
- The university will release admit cards only for those candidates who will submit the application form before the last specified date.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to sign-in from the dashboard on the official website.
- The admit card will contain information like name, photograph, address of the exam centre, etc.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the SRMJEEE Exam 2023 is given below.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (Online)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Medium of Examination: English
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Number of Questions: 125 questions
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each question
- Negative Marking: Not applicable.
- Maximum Marks: 125 marks
Subject wise questions and marks
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||125 Questions||125 Marks|
SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus
The brief syllabus of the SRMJEEE 2023 examination is as follows.
Physics: Units and measurement, mechanics, gravitation, mechanics of solids and fluids, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetism and magnetic effects of current, electromagnetic induction, alternating currents and electromagnetic waves, optics, etc.
Chemistry: Solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, general principles and processes of isolation of elements, p -block elements, ‘d’ and ‘f’ block elements, coordination compounds, haloalkanes and haloarenes, etc.
Mathematics: Sets, relations and functions, complex numbers and quadratic equations, matrices, determinants and their applications, combinatorics, algebra, differential calculus and its applications, analytical geometry, etc.
Biology: Diversity in living world, structural organization in animals and plants, cell structure and function, plant physiology, genetics and evolution, ecology and environment, biotechnology and its applications, etc.
Aptitude: Number system, statistics, percentage, profit and loss, quadratic equation, geometry, arrangement, direction sense test, linear equation, trigonometry, etc.
SRMJEE 2023 Result
- After conducting the exam, the university will declare result online through the official website.
- The university will also inform the candidates about result declaration through an email on the registered email ID.
- Aspirants will be able to check the result and download the rank card by signing in using their login credentials.
- Authorities will also create a merit list of the candidates based on the marks secured by them in the entrance exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: What document is required along with an admit card at the time of the examination?
Answer: It is mandatory to carry the aadhar card along with an admit card.
Question – 2: Will I receive the hard copy of the admit card after application form submission?
Answer: No, the facility to download the admit card will be available in online mode only.
Question – 3: Can I request for the change in the exam center city?
Answer: No, the exam center once allotted cannot be changed.
Question – 4: My details on the admit card are not correct. What should I do?
Answer: You must contact the admission department of the university immediately.