SRMJEEE 2020: Application (Released), Date, Syllabus, Pattern,
SRMJEEE 2020 will be organized by the SRM University for admissions into B.Tech degree course. The candidates who qualify the exam will be considered for admission into different campuses of this university. The application for the exam will be made available in both online and offline mode and the exam will be held only in online mode. The interested and eligible candidates can submit their form in any mode as per their convenience. In this article, the crucial details related to SRMJEEE 2020 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, etc are provided to the candidates.
News: SRMJEEE 2020 application form released now. One can follow this link to apply online
SRMJEEE 2020 Important Dates
Below given are the details related to SRMJEEE 2020 dates. Few dates have not been announced yet and will be updated here soon after their official release.
|Availability of application form||Out|
|Last date for receipt of OMR form||29th Feb 2020|
|Deadline for the submission of online application||30th March 2020|
|Slot booking for exam||April 2020, 2nd week|
|Date of entrance exam online||12th to 20th April 2020|
|Publication of result and counseling information||May 2020, 1st week|
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to appear for SRMJEEE must fulfill certain eligibility requirements. The basic eligibility criteria for SRMJEEE 2020 are given below. The program-wise eligibility in details can be found on the respective website of the universities.
- The candidates of Indian nationality, NRIs, PIOs, and OCIs are eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have born between 1st July 1999 and 1st July 2004.
- The applicants should have passed Higher Secondary examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have completed their 10th or 12th exam from NIOS are not eligible.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying exam in more than 2 attempts are also not eligible.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
The SRMJEEE 2020 application form will be made available in both online and offline mode. The online form can be obtained from the official university website. in case of offline application, the candidates must fill all the details in the form in their own handwriting. Details such as name of the candidate, gender, campus choice, date of birth, contact number, email id, class 10th marks, class 12th board, test city center choice, etc will be asked in the application form. The candidates will also have to affix/ upload their recent photograph and signature on the application form. The duly filled application form must reach the university on or before the last date. Login credentials will be sent to the applicants on their email address after successful submission and receipt of the form. An application fee of Rs. 1100/- will also be submitted along with the application form.
SRMJEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
To provide the candidates familiarity from the nature of the exam, the SRMJEEE exam pattern 2020 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Computer-based test
- Exam duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Question paper language: English
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: 105
- Marking scheme: 3 marks will be provided for each right answer and there will be no negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
SRMJEEE 2020 Syllabus
The SRMJEEE 2020 syllabus will be based on the curriculum of class 11th and 12th. The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and mathematics/ Biology covering the following topics:
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids & Fluids, Oscillation & Wave Motion, Atomic Physics & Relativity, Heat & Thermodynamics, Electronics & Communication, etc
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, States Of Matter, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Polymers, Biomolecules, etc
- Mathematics: Sets, relations & functions, complex numbers & quadratic equations, differential calculus & its applications, integral calculus, analytical geometry, matrices, determinants & its applications, vector algebra, etc
- Biology: Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology & Genetics, Biotechnology, Human Physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Applied Biology, Theories Of Evolution, Biology In Human Welfare, etc
SRMJEEE 2020 Preparation Tips
The candidates who wish to secure good marks in their entrance exam needs to follow a well-planned strategy. Basic tips and tricks to help the candidates in scoring good marks and getting course and campus of their choice are provided below:
- Collect your study material at a place. The material must be collected only from reliable sources.
- Divide your time properly between different subjects. Prepare a time table for efficient management of time.
- Practice from sample papers and mock tests. This will help you in identifying your strong and weak points.
- Stay as far away as possible from distractions, especially your mobile phones which are a major source interruption in studies.
- Do not ignore your health. Proper food and sleep is also very important part of exam preparation.
A list of highly recommended books that the aspirants can follow for their SRMJEEE 2020 preparation is given below:
- NCERT for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
- Concept of Physics by HC Verma
- Wiley’s Halliday/ Resnick/ Walker Physics
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- RD Sharma Mathematics
- RS Agarawal Mathematics
SRMJEEE 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will be released for the candidates who successfully submit their application on time. The applicants can download their admit card from the candidates’ login/ dashboard. The candidates should check any kind of discrepancy in the admit card and must communicate it to the Director, Admissions. The admit card should be preserved till the whole process of admissions is over.
SRMJEEE 2020 Result and Admission
The result of SRMJEEE 2020 will be declared on the official website srmuniv.ac.in. The intimation regarding the result will also be sent to the candidates on their registered email id via mail. The candidates will be able to check their result and download their rank card using their login credentials. On the basis of marks secured by the candidates, a merit list will be prepared. The admissions will be granted to the candidates strictly according to their performance in the entrance exam.