SRM University annually invites applicants for admission in its M.Tech program through an online test named SRMGEET/SRMJEEE PG. Candidates can apply for the test by filling the SRMGEET application form on time. There are two ways to fill the form, online and offline. Candidates can opt for any of the given choices to apply for the entrance exam. The application form for SRMJEEE PG is likely to be available from Jan 2022. Selection in the M.Tech course will depend on the score obtained by the candidates in SRMGEET exam. Before proceeding towards the application form candidates should make sure that they fit the eligibility criteria set by the authority.
The dates for filling the SRMGEET application form are given below-
|Application form availability||Jan 2022|
|Last date to receive offline form||March 2022|
|Online slot booking||April 2022|
|Exam date||April 2022|
Important instructions for SRMGEET Application form
Candidates should ensure that they meet the SRMGEET eligibility criteria before they fill the application form for the exam. Given below is some important information pertaining to the SRMGEET/SRMJEEE PG application form that candidates must go through before they fill the same-
- Candidates can fill the SRMGEET application form from January 2022 onwards.
- The application form for SMJEEE PG can be filled by visiting the official website of the SRM University.
- The form will be available in both the modes i.e. online and offline. However, the online form will be only for admission to the programmes offered in SRM IST Chennai, SRM University, Haryana and SRM University AP Amravati.
- Candidates should keep their documents such as educational records, scanned photograph and signature handy while filling the form.
- The application form should bear the correct details and particulars of the candidates. If at any stage the information provided in the form is found to be untrue then such candidates won’t be allowed to take the test.
- The photograph and signature should be in proper format i.e. JPG/JPEG.
- Proper caution must be taken while filling the application form as once the form is submitted, candidates won’t be given a chance to edit or make changes in the details mentioned in the form.
- Candidates should possess a valid email id and an active mobile number. The authority will communicate to them in future via these modes.
- Applicants should submit the form on or before the stated deadline to avoid disappointment.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to pay the required application fee for the exam failing which their applications will be rejected.
For online form, candidates need to pay Rs. 1100/- as the application fee for SRMGEET exam and for offline form candidates will have to pay Rs. 1160/-. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates can pay the fee using debit card/credit card/net banking. Those opting for offline application form can pay the required fee through DD made in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai. The offline form has to be sent to the following address-
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu (603203)
How to fill online application form of SRMGEET?
Here’s the procedure on how to apply for SRMGEET/SRMJEEE PG exam-
- Go to the official website of SRM i.e. www.srmuniv.ac.in or click the link provided.
- Click on the “admission” tab on the webpage followed by “admission India” link.
- Now scroll down and click on the “apply” button next to M.Tech to land on the registration page.
- Register yourself for the exam by providing your basic details such as name, email id, number, etc.
- Now login using your registered email id and password to fill the form.
- Proceed towards the application fee payment once you’ve verified the details in the form.
- Now you’ll need to upload the necessary documents.
- Once the documents are uploaded, you need to click on the “submit” link to submit the form.
- Keep a printout copy of the application form and preserve it for future reference.