Symbiosis International University will conduct the SNAP 2023 exam with an aim to select the candidates for admission into MBA/ M.Sc programs offered by different institutes of the University. It is a national level exam expected to be held in the month of December 2023. Candidates seeking admission in Symbiosis University through this exam have to submit an application form in online mode. However, before starting the application process, the aspirants need to make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the University. Complete details related to the admission process are given in this post.
- The SNAP 2023 test is a national level exam that will be conducted in around 90 cities across India. Candidates will get a chance to provide a preference of three exam cities while filling the application form.
- Along with the admit card, candidates are required to carry one photo identity proof. The acceptable photo ID proofs are passport, driving license, voter ID card, pan card, Aadhar Card (UID).
- If you are paying the application fee by a Demand Draft then make sure the DD reaches the institute well before the last date. Remember, the institute is not responsible for any postal delay.
- To be more familiar with the exam pattern, the candidates may attempt the mock SNAP test available on the university’s website.
- After the SNAP, the aspirants have to clear Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI), and Writing Ability Test (WAT) to get final admission.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe until the admission process gets completed. The university will not issue a duplicate admit card in case the original one gets lost.
SNAP 2023 Important Dates
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Beginning of the online registration for the exam||3rd week of August 2023|
|Closure of the registration process.||4th week of November 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||4th week of November 2023|
|Availability of the admit card||1st week of December 2023|
|Date of examination||3rd week of December 2023|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of January 2024|
SNAP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled in order to appear for the SNAP 2023 are as follows.
- The aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent (45% for SC/ ST Candidates).
- Those candidates who will appear for the graduation final year exam in 2023 can also apply.
- Aspirants who have completed their qualification from a foreign university need to have a certificate of equivalency from the Association of Indian University (AIU).
SNAP 2023 Application Form
Eligible candidates interested in taking the SNAP 2023 exam need to fill the online application form. The candidates will be able to access the application form from the official website i.e. www.snaptest.org.
- In order to apply, first, the candidates need to enter their basic details and register on the official website.
- To register, aspirants are required to verify their contact information like a zphone number or email address.
- Then, they can log in and fill the rest of the application form.
- Make sure the details entered in the application form are correct. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Apart from the details, the candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the application form.
- After submitting the form, applicants are also required to pay the application fee.
- It is recommended that the candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted for future requirements.
- The application fee for all the candidates is Rs. 1750/-
Mode of payment
- For online payment, the institute provides three payment gateway i.e. Billdesk Payment Gateway, Easebuzz Payment Gateway, Indian Bank Payment Gateway.
- Aspirants can choose any of the available gateways to pay the fees using a credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- To pay the fees offline, candidates have to submit a DD of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Candidates must take a printout of the payment advice form, fill in the DD details and send it (after signing) along with the DD to the following address.
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune – 412115
SNAP 2023 Admit Card
- Candidates will be able to download and print admit card online through the official website of the institute.
- After taking a printout of the admit card, candidates need to paste their photograph at the place provided on the admit card.
- All the candidates need to carry a printout of the admit card along with photo ID proof. A candidate may carry any of the following ID proof – Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Pan Card, Aadhar Card (UID).
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card and one photo Id proof.
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are looking to appear for SNAP exam 2023 should go through the exam pattern given below.
- Examination Mode: Online computer-based test
- Type of questions: Objective type MCQ + special questions in every section
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes (2 hours)
- Number of Questions: 110
- Total Marks: 150 marks
- Number of Sections: 3 (General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency)
- Marking Scheme: 1.5 marks per question for General English and Analytical & Logical reasoning section. 1 mark per question for Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency section.
- Negative Marking: 25% for the marks allotted to a question will be deducted in case of any incorrect answer.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||34||51|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||36||54|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40 (35 normal + 5 special questions)||45|
|Total||105 Questions||150 Marks|
SNAP 2023 Result
- The university will upload the result of all the candidates on its official website.
- Aspirants who will appear for the exam will be able to check the result by entering their ID and password.
- The SNAP scorecard 2023 comprises the section-wise and total marks secured by the candidate in the exam.
- Those candidates who will score more than cutoff marks will be called for further rounds of selection.
SNAP 2023 Selection Process
- Candidates shortlisted after the SNAP 2023 exam need to clear the further rounds of selection to get the admission.
- After clearing the written test, applicants will undergo a Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI), and Writing Ability Test (WAT).
- Then, a final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the overall performance of the candidates in all the rounds.
- The weightage of various tests in the final merit list is explained in the table below.
|Tests||Weightage for Final Merit List|
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Can I request for a change in the exam center cities I have selected while filling the application form?
Answer: The change in the exam center city is not acceptable after the application fee payment.
Question – 2: I am not satisfied with my SNAP 2023 score. How can I appeal for re-checking?
Answer: Please note that there is no provision for re-checking or re-evaluation.
Question – 3: In the entrance exam, do I need to attempt the different sections in any particular order?
Answer: No, you may attempt any section in any order as per your convenience.
Question – 4: What do you mean by special questions in the quantitative section?
Answer: In this section, the candidates have to type in their answers using the virtual keyboard. One example of such questions is – What are the last two digits of the number 386? Then, candidates need to enter 86 using the virtual keyboard.