Admission into MBA and M.Sc programmes offered by the institutes of Symbiosis International will be given on the basis of SNAP 2022. SNAP is university-level aptitude test conducted through online mode in the month of December 2022 (tentatively). Interested candidates can apply online for the entrance test hopefully from the month of August 2022. Candidates after clearing the aptitude test will have to appear for further rounds of selection as held by the respective institutes. Qualifying all the rounds will make the candidates eligible for the final admissions.
SNAP 2022 Main Highlights
- Officers of Armed Forces on Study Leave as authorized by respective Services HQs are granted automatic admission subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
- Differently-abled category candidates are requested to contact Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS) with scanned copies of their medical certificate for ascertaining percentage of their disability.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation or equivalent degree from a foreign university should obtain a certificate of equivalence from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates who complete their SNAP payment process way before the last date will be intimated about their allotted test city via email. Rest will be intimated only through the admit card.
- Along with registering for the aptitude test, the candidates will also have to register for the programmes offered at different institutes.
- In case of any query, the candidate can send an email to [email protected] with details about the grievance.
- OCI/ PIO/ Foreign National/ NRI candidates are exempted from appearing in the SNAP.
SNAP Important Dates
Below given are the tentative dates regarding the SNAP 2022:
|Commencement of registration process||August 2022, last week|
|Last date to complete the registration||November 2022, last week|
|Last date for payment of application fee||November 2022, last week|
|Issue of admit card||December 2022, 1st week|
|Date of aptitude test||December 2022, 3rd week|
|Announcement of result||January 2023, 2nd week|
|Date for GE-PIWAT||To be announced by the respective institutes on their official websites|
|Release of final merit list|
|Admission process begins from|
The programme-wise eligibility criteria for SNAP 2022 are given below:
- For MBA, MBA (Agri Business/ Innovation & Entrepreneurship/ Information Technology/ International Business/ Telecom Management/ Communication Management/ Information Technology/ Business Management/ Hospital & Healthcare Management/ Communication Management/ Banking & Finance/ Sports Management) and M.Sc (Computer Applications/ System Security): Candidate should be graduate from any recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST Candidates). Those appearing for final year examinations can also apply.
- MBA (Infrastructure Development & Management): A degree in B.Arch or BE/ B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering/ Planning/ Civil Engineering/ Environment Engineering/ Water Resources/ Environment/ Chemical Engineering/ Oil & Paint Technology/ Petrochemical Engineering/ Plastic & Polymer Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Energy Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Mining Engineering Mechatronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Marine Engineering/ Fire & Safety Engineering/ Metallurgy Engineering/ with at least 50% aggregate marks is required.
- MBA (Business Analytics): The applicants should have completed graduation from a recognized university scoring a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and at least two years full time work experience after completion of graduation.
- MBA (Energy & Environment): Those with B.Sc (Environmental Science)/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate marks of 50% (45% for SC/ ST candidates) are eligible.
- MBA (Operations Management): The candidates should hold a BE/ B.Tech degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate marks of 50% (45% for SC/ ST candidates).
- MBA (Data Sciences & Data Analytics): Applicants should be a graduate with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST candidates) and Mathematics at 10+2 level.
SNAP 2022 Application Form
The eligible candidates can fill the registration form/ application form through online mode. Application form for SNAP 2022 is expected to be released in August 2022 on the official website snaptest.org.
- Candidates will have to provide the important details such as name, date of birth, category, qualifying exam related info, etc into the application form.
- Latest scanned color passport size photograph of the candidate should also be uploaded in the application form.
- Preference for test city should also be provided at the time of filling the application form.
- Application form, complete in all respects, can then be submitted along with the requisite application fee.
- The applicants are suggested to keep a copy of the submitted application form with them for their own reference.
- The application fee for the aptitude test will be Rs. 1750/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through BillDesk payment gateway, Easebuzz payment gateway, Indian Bank payment gateway and demand draft.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- The STS will authenticate the details of demand draft and will send an email confirming the payment.
Address for sending the DD
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-28116226/ 27
Changes in Application Form
- Any changes in the online application form will be entertained only up to the closing date of registration.
- However, details like name, date of birth, category and test city preferences will not be changed under this condition.
- Change in these details is possible only before the candidate make the payment for registration.
Procedure of Programme Payment
- The candidates who apply successfully for the entrance test will also have to apply for specific programmes at different institutes.
- For this, the candidates will have to make payment of Rs. 1000/- (per programme) through the SNAP website.
- After making the payment, the candidates can proceed to complete the online registration form for programmes registration and the respective institutes.
SNAP Admit Card 2022
- SNAP 2022 admit card can be downloaded from the SNAP website snaptest.org from December 2022 onwards.
- Candidates should paste their latest passport size color photograph on the admit card at specified place.
- A hard copy of the admit card along with a photo identity proof should be carried to the exam centre on the day of exam.
- The admit card of the candidates will be verified against the photo id on the day of the test.
- Applicants should preserve this authenticated copy of admit card for further GE-PIWAT round. No duplicate authenticated admit card will be issued.
Exam pattern overview for SNAP 2022 is given below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Test paper duration: 120 minutes
- Number of questions: 130
- Total marks: 150
- Type of questions: Normal questions will be of objective type and for special questions, the candidates will have to write the answer using virtual keyboard
- Marking scheme: Normal questions will carry one mark each and special questions will carry two marks each
- Negative marking: One-fourth marks will be deducted for each wrong answer (for normal as well as special questions)
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General English, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||35- 30 normal & 5 special||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35- 30 normal & 5 special||40|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||35- 30 normal & 5 special||40|
|Current Affairs||25- 20 normal & 5 special||30|
|Total||130-110 normal & 20 special||150|
Shortlisting and Selection Process
- Result of the aptitude test will be announced online and the candidates can check their SNAP percentile from the official website.
- On the basis of their SNAP percentile, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction and Writing Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
- Details of the same will be intimated to the candidates through the website of respective institutes.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to appear for GE-PIWAT rounds in order to be considered for final selection.
- A merit list of candidates who clear the GE-PIWAT round will be prepared and displayed on the website of the respective institutes.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified after which they will be offered final admissions.
- The final admission offered here is provisional and will be confirmed on payment of fees.