Siksha ’O’ Anusandhan is one of the finest universities in the state of Orissa. It offers a large number of courses in the field of engineering, management, science, law, etc. Those candidates who are looking to apply for the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2022 need to fill and submit the application form before the last date. The application form will release in online mode. The admission will be offered based on the SAAT entrance exam to be conducted by the university. Apart from this, the university will also consider other entrance exams as well like JEE Main, NEET, etc. In this post, we are providing all the important details related to the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2022.
The tentative schedule of SAAT entrance exam is given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online application form submission||1st week of January 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Starting of admit card downloading process||Yet to be announced|
|Date of exam||Yet to be announced|
|Result Declaration||Yet to be announced|
|Counselling process||Yet to be announced|
The following courses are offered by the Siksha O’ Anusandhan University 2022-
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) (2 years)
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Chemical Biology & Drug Design
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Medicinal & Aromatic Plants
- Molecular Biology
- Nano Science & Nano Technology
- Integrated Biotechnology – 5 years
- LLM (1 year)
- LL.B (Hons) – 3 years
- B.A. LL.B (Hons) & BBA LL.B (Hons) – 5 years
- M.Sc. (Nursing) (2 years)
- Community Health Nursing
- Medical & Surgical Nursing
- Obstetric & Gynaecological Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- B.Sc. (Nursing) (Basic) – 4 years
- B.Sc. (Nursing) (Post Basic) – 2 years
- M.Sc. (Agriculture) (2 years)
- Agriculture Economic
- Agricultural Extension
- Crop Physiology
- Plant Breeding & Genetics
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Agriculture) (Hons)- 4 years
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 3 years
- MBA (2 years)
- MBA in Hospital Administration (MHA) (2 years)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) – 4 years
- BBA (H) in Hospitality & Culinary Arts – 3 years
- Lateral Entry BHMCT – 3 years
- MBA Hospitality Management (MBA in HM) (2 years)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) – 4 years
- Lateral Entry B.Pharm. Programme – 3 years
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) – 3 Years
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology & Microbiology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Peridontics & Implantology
- Prosthodontics & Crown Bridge
- Public Health Dentistry
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) (2 years)
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) – 4.5 years
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) – 3 years
- Community Medicine
- General Medicine
- Immuno Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Radio Diagnosis
- TB & Chest
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – 5.5 Years
- Lateral Entry MCA (2 years)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) (3 years)
- Post Graduate Programmes: M.Tech (2 years)
- Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering)
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Power Systems & Power Electronics)
- Electronics & Communication (Communication System Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (Heat Power & Thermal Engineering)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- B.Tech. Lateral Entry in the 2nd year
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – 4 Years
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The university has different norms or eligibility criteria for admission to various courses. It is the duty of candidates to make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. The eligibility criteria for admission to various courses are as follows.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates)
- The candidates must possess a B.Tech degree in relevant discipline. Those who are in the final year of B.Tech are also eligible.
- Aspirants must have passed 10+2 examination with PCM/ PCB subject group with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidate should have a B.Pharma degree with a minimum of 55% marks from an Indian University.
- Applicant must have passed B.Sc (Ag.) degree examination from any recognized university by central or state government.
- Must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- The candidates must have any of the following degrees – Bachelor Degree in Science, Commerce and Arts / B.E. / B.Tech. / MBBS / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agri. / BVSC / BHMS / BAMS / BDS / BPT / BHMCT / BBA / BCA examination or equivalent from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The age of a candidate be more than 17 years as on 31 December 2022
- Aspirants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 45% in aggregate
5 year integrated LLB
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor degree in Law or studied Integrated Law courses or an equivalent thereof, from any recognized university.
BBA (Hotel Management)
- Applicants must have pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2022 Application Form
The university will release the application form for admission in online mode through the official website of the university. Those who want to apply must ensure that they meet the required eligibility criteria.
- To start the application process, candidates need to visit the official website.
- On the official website, aspirants need to register by providing some of their basic details like name, father’s name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Then, candidates may log in using the sign-in credentials generated at the time of registration.
- Once logged in, aspirants are required to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- The details to be entered in the application form must be accurate. Otherwise, the application form might get rejected.
- Apart from the details, it is also necessary to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- Please note that the size of the files uploaded should be less than 1 MB.
- The format of the file must be any of the following – png, gif, jpg, jpeg.
- Next, the candidates have to pay the necessary application fee.
- Finally, the aspirants may submit the application form if all the information provided is correct.
- It is advised to take a printout of the application form submitted for the future requirements.
- Please note that there is no application fee to apply for the SAAT 2022 examination.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission 2022 Selection Process
The selection process depends upon the course for which you are applying.
- The University will conduct its own entrance exam i.e. SAAT for admission to all the courses.
- In case you don’t want to appear in the entrance exam of the university. You may also apply based on other national level entrance test.
- For admission to UG courses, the university will also consider exams like JEE Main, NEET, CLAT, etc. apart from SAAT.
- To select the candidates for PG courses, the university will also consider the scores of exams like NEET, CLAT, GPAT, CAT/ MAT/ XAT, etc. Apart from this, the SAAT will also be considered for all PG courses.
- The admit card for the SAAT entrance exam will be released only for those candidates who will fill and submit the application form before the last date.
- The hall ticket or admit card will consist of information including name, programme, subject, address of the candidate, address of the test center, and test schedule.
- All the candidates will be able to download the admit card by providing the login details.
- In case of a discrepancy with the admit card, candidates must contact the director of admissions immediately.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall with a valid admit card.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
Exam Pattern of SAAT
The exam pattern of SAAT entrance exam to be conducted by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is given below.
- Mode of examination: Both online and offline exam depending upon the course
- Medium of examination: English
The rest of the pattern depends upon the courses. We are providing the pattern of examination for admission to courses like B.A. LLB (H) / B.B.A. LLB (H) / LL.B (H) / BBA / BCA
- Number of Questions: 120
- Type of questions: objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of sections: 5
|Sections||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|English including comprehension||20||20|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||20||20|
|Elementary Numerical Aptitude||20||20|
|Legal Aptitude / Legal Awareness||30||30|
|Total||120 questions||120 marks.|
SAAT 2022 syllabus
The syllabus of SAAT examination 2022 is different for all the courses. Still, we are providing the syllabus for the following courses – (B.Tech. / B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Agriculture)
Physics: Physics and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy And Power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Properties Of Solids And Liquids, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory Of Gases, Oscillations And Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects Of Current And Magnetism, Etc.
Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts In Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Solutions, Redox Reactions And Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements And Periodicity In Properties, General Principles And Processes Of Isolation Of Metals, S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals), Hydrogen, D – And F – Block Elements, Etc.
Mathematics: Sets, Relations And Functions, Complex Numbers And Quadratic Equations, Matrices And Determinants, Permutations And Combinations, Mathematical Induction, Binomial Theorem And Its Simple Applications, Limit, Continuity And Differentiability, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Coordinate Geometry, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics And Probability, Trigonometry, Mathematical Reasoning, etc.
Biology: History of Biology, Plant cell, Complexities of plant life, Morphology of angiosperms, Taxonomy of flowering plants, Continuity of plant life, Microorganisms and diversities of plant life, Processes in plants, Environmental biology, Botany and human welfare, Common plant diseases, Genetic engineering and biotechnology, , Diversity of life: Kingdom-protasia, Animal world, Multi Cellularity in Animals, Locomotion, Types of Respiration, Digestive System, : Excretory Reproduction in Man, Control and coordination in Man, etc.
Result and Merit List
- After conducting the entrance exam, the university will release the result.
- The result will be declared online through the official website of the university.
- Along with the result, the merit list of the candidates shortlisted for admission will also be released.
- Please note that separate merit lists will also be drawn for candidates qualifying under each of the reservation categories.
- Every qualified candidate will get a rank card.
Counselling and Admission
- Those successful candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, all the admission formalities will take place.
- Authorities will also verify the documents at the time of the counselling.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their original documents for verification at the time of the counselling.
- The seat will be allotted based on the merit list only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: In which mode the application form will release?
Answer: The application form will release in online mode only.
Question – 2: When will the application form of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission is expected to release?
Answer: It is expected to release in the month of January 2021 only.
Question – 3: Is the university going to conduct SAAT entrance test for all the UG/ PG courses?
Answer: Yes, the SAAT exam will be conducted for all the UG/ PG courses.
Question – 4: What is the contact information of the SOA University?
Answer: The contact details of the university are as follows.
SOA University, Campus,
Khandagiri Marg, 2, Sum Hospital Rd, Dharam Vihar, Jagamara
Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 7510307