The candidate who wants to take admission into the B.A. B.Ed. course offered by the Shivaji University needs to clear an entrance test. The university will release the official notification for Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021 in the month of August 2021. It is expected that the application process will begin in the month of August 2021. Those who wish to apply must ensure they are eligible as per the eligibility criteria of the University. The examination will be held offline and candidates will be asked to answer 100 objective type questions in 2 hours. All the important details regarding the Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021 are provided in this post.
The expected schedule of Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021 examination is given in the table below.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Availability of the application form||3rd week of August 2021|
|Last date for application form submission||Last week of August 2021|
|Releasing of the admit card||Last week of August 2021|
|Date of the entrance test||1st week of September 2021|
|Announcement of merit list||1st week of September 2021|
|Confirmed Admission interview||2nd week of September 2021|
|Waiting admission interview||2nd week of September 2021|
|Closing of the admission process||3rd week of September 2021|
Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are looking for the Shivaji University BA-B.Ed. Admission 2021 must ensure that meet the eligibility criteria given below. If an aspirant is not eligible then he/she will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible in order to apply for the Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021.
- The candidate must have passed the class 12th/ HSC or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- It is compulsory for the aspiring candidates to pass the class 12th or equivalent examination with English, any other second language, and any four optional subjects.
- At the class 12th or equivalent level, the candidates must have secured a minimum of 49.5% marks. Similarly, a minimum of 44.5% marks are required for the reserved category candidates.
Shivaji University B.Ed. CET Application Form 2021
The application form of Shivaji University B.Ed. CET Admission 2021 will be made available in online mode only. Eligible candidates who wish to apply may access the application form from the official website. All the necessary details regarding the process of application is given below.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit the official of Shivaji University in order to access the application form.
- To start the application process, applicants have to register by entering some of their basic details.
- After registration, candidates may log in by entering the login credentials to be generated during registration.
- Next, the applicants will be able to fill their details in the main application form.
- In the main application form, aspirants have to enter their completed educational, personal, and contact details.
- Apart from the details, candidates have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- The size and format of the images should be as per the specifications mentioned in the official notification.
- Then, in the next step, candidates are required to pay the necessary application fee.
- After submitting the application form and fee, candidates must take a printout of the same for future requirements.
- Please note that the printout of an application form should be sent to the University before the last date.
The application fees are different for the candidates of various categories.
- Open category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs. 75/-
Mode of payment: The application fee must be paid in online mode through a credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
Important Documents (to be sent with the application form)
Those candidates who wish to apply for the Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021 must submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Class 12 th / HSC mark sheets
- Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Ward of freedom fighter need to attach a certificate of freedom fighter
- Certificate of Individual achievement in Sports/Elocution/Cultural Programme at District or state level
- Certificate from Civil Surgeon for percentage of physical handicapped
- Certificate from District Rehabilitation officer for project-affected
- Certificate from Tahsildar for earthquake-affected
- Proof as a deserted woman (if applicable)
- ST candidates need to attach a caste validity certificate.
- The admit card will be available for download in online mode only through the official website of Shivaji University.
- Candidates will be able to download admit cards by providing their registration details.
- Aspirants must take a printout of the admit card downloaded.
- The information like date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe as it will be required during the counselling process.
Shivaji University B.Ed. Exam Pattern 2021
The pattern of Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021 is explained below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based entrance test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of exam: 120 minutes
- Number of questions: 100 questions
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every question
- Maximum Marks: 100
Subject-wise pattern of the examination is given in the table below.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks|
Result and Merit list
- The candidates who will appear for the examination will be able to check the result online via official website.
- Candidates have to provide their roll number and other registration details in order to check the result.
- The information about the subject-wise and total marks secured in the exam will be available on the result card.
- Those candidates who will score more than cut-off marks will be invited to take part in the Interview process.
- The allotment of seats for B.Ed. Admission will take place based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and interview.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it possible to apply for the Shivaji University B.Ed CET 2021 exam in offline mode. Can I get the printed offline application form from the university?
Answer: No, please note that the application form will not be available in online mode. All the candidates who wish to apply are required to fill and submit the application form through the official website only.
Question – 2: I am going to appear for the class 12th examination in the year 2021. Can I apply for Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021?
Answer: Yes, the students who are looking to appear for the 12th class exam in the year 2021 can also apply for the Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021.
Question – 3: How many questions will be asked in the entrance exam and what will be the exam duration?
Answer: A total of 100 questions will be asked in the entrance exam and questions should be answered in 2 hours.
Question – 4: When will the application of Shivaji University B.Ed. CET 2021 will release?
Answer: It is expected that the application form will release in the month of August 2021.
Question – 5: How can I contact Shivaji University?
Answer: The contact details of Shivaji University for B.Ed. Admission are as follows.
- Address: Director, Board of Examinations and Evaluation, Examination Building, Shivaji University, Vidya Nagar, Kolhapur – 416 004. (Maharashtra – INDIA).
- Phone no: 0231-2609068
- E-mail: coe@unishivaji .ac.in
- Fax: 0231-2690655