Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into its B.Ed programme. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of entrance exam or merit as decided by the University. The applicants can apply for the admissions by submitting their application forms from the month of February onwards (as expected). The entrance exam, if held, will be conducted in the month of May 2022. Aspirants can get complete information about the SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 and the admission process from this post below.
SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Main Highlights
- If a large number of applications are received then only the entrance exam will be conducted by the university.
- The medium of instruction for the B.Ed programme offered by the university will be English or Tamil as the case may be.
- Candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the admissions.
- No candidates will be provided admission if their eligibility and documents are not verified.
- If at any later stage, the candidates are found to have furnished wrong information regarding their eligibility, they will be debarred from continuing the course.
- Application fee, tuition fee, etc once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Important Dates
Below given are the tentative dates related to SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 and will be updated after the official announcement.
|Application form release date||February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2022|
|Issue of admit card||April 2022|
|Date of entrance test||April 2022|
|Announcement of result||May 2022|
|Beginning of the admission process||May 2022|
SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates following the eligibility criteria as mentioned below can apply for SCSVMV B.Ed Admission 2022:
- The candidates with a bachelor’s degree (BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BCA) or master’s degree (MA/ M.Sc/ M/.Com/ MCA) scoring a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible.
- For OBC candidates, the qualifying marks will be 45%, for MBC/ DNC, 43% and 40% for SC/ ST/ Special categories.
- Candidates with BE/ B.Tech degree are eligible too given that they score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who have passed the UG/ PG degree from Open University without 11 years of SSLC education and one year of pre-university course (PUC) or 10+2 pattern of school education will not be eligible.
- Applicants with 2-year bachelor preparatory programme certificate/ 2-year foundation course certificate/ 2-year diploma course along with 3-year UG degree programme are also considered to be eligible for admission.
SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Application Form
The application form for SCSVMV B.Ed Admission 2022 will be released in online mode tentatively in the month of February 2022. Candidates will be able to obtain the application form by visiting the official website of the university.
- Applicants will have to provide their basic personal and academic details into the application form like name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, qualifying exam institute/ university name, marks obtained, year of passing, etc.
- Copies of candidates’ photograph and signature should also be uploaded/ affixed into the application form.
- The candidates must take care to enter only correct and true details into the application form as any kind of mistake might lead to its rejection.
- After providing all the important details into the application form, the candidates can submit it on or before the last date.
- Along with the form, the candidates are required to submit a prescribed amount o application fee as well.
- Without the application fee, the application form submission will not be considered as complete.
- The candidates should keep a copy of the duly filled application form with them in case of any future correspondence.
SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Admit Card
- In case the SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 is held, the admit card to appear in it will be released on the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download their admit card using their registration number and password from the university’s website.
- Upon downloading, the candidates should take a printout of the admit card and carry it to exam center on exam day.
- The candidates should keep the admit card safe as it will also be required at the time of counseling and admission.
- No provision to download the admit card will be provided to the candidates once the entrance exam is over.
SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Result
- Candidates will be able to check the result of the entrance test from the website of the university.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn according to the marks obtained by them in the exam.
- In case no entrance test is held, the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of the candidates in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates will then be invited to take part in the rest of the admission process as per their names in the merit list.
SCSVMV B.Ed Entrance Test 2022 Admission Process
- Schedule of the admission process will be communicated to the candidates through the official website.
- Candidates should report for the admission as per the specified schedule carrying all their important documents with them.
- The original certificates and the eligibility of the candidates will be verified by the authorities.
- Once the verification process is over successfully, the candidates will be provided final enrolment.
- Candidates should then complete the formalities of admission like submission of documents, payment of fees, etc.