SCSCMV stands for Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya. This university will conduct the SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 in order to select the candidates for admission to B.Ed. degree program of the University. Please note that this exam will be conducted only if the university receives a large number of applications. Otherwise, the admissions will be provided solely on the basis of qualifying examination merit. Candidates looking for admission through this exam need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Interested candidates who are looking for admission through this test can check all the necessary details related to the admission process through this post.
SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Schedule
The tentative dates related to the SCSVMB B.Ed. Admission 2023 are given in this post.
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing date of the application form||February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2023|
|Availability of the admit card||April 2023|
|Date of entrance test||April 2023|
|Declaration of result||May 2023|
|Starting of the admission process||May 2023|
SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is the responsibility of an applicant to make sure that he/ she meets the following eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- The aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s degree (BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com/ BCA) or master’s degree (MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com/ MCA) with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Those candidates who belong to the OBC category required only 45% marks in the qualifying exam. MBC/ DNC candidates require only 43% marks in the qualifying exam.
- SC/ ST/ Special category candidates need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Aspirants having a B.E/ B.Tech. Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university can also apply.
- Those aspirants who have passed the UG/ PG degree from Open University without 11 years of SSLC education and one year of pre-university course (PUC) or 10+2 pattern of school education will not be considered as eligible.
- Applicants having a 2-year bachelor preparatory programme certificate/ 2-year foundation course certificate/ 2-year diploma course along with a 3-year UG degree programme are eligible to apply for admission.
SCSVMV B.Ed. 2023 Application Form
The SCSVMV invites the application form from interested candidates in both online and offline mode. It is expected that the SCSVMV application form will be available in the month of February 2023. Aspirants may check the details of both modes of application as given below.
Online Application Process
- In order to start the application process, aspirants need to register on the official website of the university.
- At the time of registration, candidates will be asked to provide their phone number and email address.
- Then, in the next step, candidates may sign-in and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, aspirants must make sure that they enter the complete educational, personal, and contact details accurately.
- In addition to the details, candidates must upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph and signature.
- Make sure you enter each of the details after proper verification.
- Finally, the candidates should take a printout of the application form submitted online for future requirements.
- Those candidates who are looking to apply offline must obtain the application form in person by visiting the admission office of SCSVMV, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
- After getting the application form from the university, candidates must fill it in a neat and clean manner.
- All the details entered in the application form must be accurate.
- Apart from the details, candidates are required to affix their photograph.
- The duly filled application form must be sent by registered post. Alternatively, aspirants can also hand over the application form in person at the Admission office of the University.
- The application form should be sent to the following address.
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya,
Enathur, Kanchipuram-631561, Tamil Nadu, India
SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Admit Card
- In case the university conducts the SCSVMV B.Ed. Entrance Test then the admit card will be made online through the official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by providing their registration details on the official website.
- None of the applicants will get the admit card by post or by email.
- The information like date, time, and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates must take a printout of the admit card after downloading the same.
- No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without an admit card.
SCSCMV B.Ed. Entrance Test 2023 Result & Merit List
- After conducting the exam, the university will upload the result online on the official website.
- The result card will contain information about the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test.
- Along with the result, the university will also provide merit of the candidates selected for admission.
- Please note that in case the university doesn’t conduct an exam then the merit list will be prepared based on the qualifying exam merit.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process who will get their names in the merit list.
- The counselling for B.Ed. admission will be organized by the SCSVMV University in offline mode.
- It is necessary for all the candidates to report to the counselling centre along with their parents.
- The allotment of seats will be based on the following three points.
- Merit List on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam/ qualifying exam.
- Fulfilling the programme-specific eligibility criteria
- Availability of seats at that point.
- In order to confirm the admission, it is necessary for the candidates to pay the admission fee.
- When the admission is confirmed, the university will issue a provisional allotment letter at the time of counselling.
- All the candidates must carry the original documents for verification while reporting at the counselling process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: The university will conduct the entrance or the candidates will be selected based on the qualifying exam merit?
Answer: Please note that as per the university’s policy it will conduct the entrance exam only if a large number of candidates apply for the course.
Question – 2: What is the fee structure of SCSVMV B.Ed. Admission 2023?
Answer: The fee structure as per the previous year’s admission is given below.
|Registration/ Admin Fees/ Special Fee/ Development Fee||Rs. 10000/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 50000/-|
|Total of 1st year||Rs. 60000/-|
|2nd year fee||Rs. 50000/-|
Question – 3: What is the application fee do I need to submit with the application form?
Answer: Please note that there is no application fee that candidates have to pay.
Question – 4: What are the details by which I may contact the University?
Answer: The contact details of SCSVMV University are as follows.
Chairman – Admissions 2023
SCSVMV(Deemed to be University)
Enathur,Kanchipuram – 631561,
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 9629032323, 9629001144