Candidates interested for enrolment into the different UG and PG courses offered by the Sathyabhama Institute of Science & Technology can apply for the same through online mode. Such candidates can apply for any of the offered programs given that they meet the eligibility requirements prescribed for those courses. Different criteria will be followed to select the candidates for admission into different courses. In this article, complete details related to the Sathyabhama Institute of Science & Technology Admission 2022 can be found.
Courses Offered at the Sathyabhama Institute
The following courses are offered at the Sathyabhama Institute of Science & Technology:
|BE Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Artificial Intelligence/ Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Data Analytics/ Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Internet of Things/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Automobile Engineering/ Mechatronics/ Aeronautical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Information Technology/ Chemical Engineering||B.Sc Visual Communication/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Biochemistry/ Fashion Design/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Psychology/ Bio Informatics and Data Science|
|B.E (Part time) Computer Science and Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering||B.Tech Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering|
|B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com LL.B. (Hons.), LL.B||BBA|
|B.Com, B.Com Financial Accounting||B.A. English|
|B.Tech (Part time) Chemical Engineering|
|ME Computer Science & Engineering/ Applied Electronics/ Computer Aided Design/ Structural Engineering/ Power Electronics & Industrial Drives/ Embedded Systems & IoT||M.Sc Visual Communication/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry/ Bioinformatics & Data Science/ Medical Biotechnology and Clinical Research|
|MDS Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry/ Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics/ Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics||ME (Part time) Computer Science & Engineering/ Applied Electronics/. Computer Aided Design/ Structural Engineering|
|M.Tech Medical Instrumentation/ Biotechnology||M.Arch Sustainable Architecture/ Building Management|
|M.Tech (Part time) Medical Instrumentation/ Biotechnology||MBA (Part time)|
Sathyabhama Admission 2022 Important Dates
Check out the tentative dates related to Sathyabhama Institute of Science & Technology Admission 2022 in the table below:
|Availability of online application form||October 2021, 3rd week|
|Availability of offline application form||October 2021, 3rd week|
|Last date for receipt of application form||April 2022, 1st week|
|Slot booking and issue of admit card||April 2022, 1st week|
|Date of entrance exam||April 2022, 2nd week|
|Declaration of result||April 2022, last week|
|Commencement of counseling process||May 2022, 1st week|
Eligibility Criteria for Sathyabhama Institute Admission 2022
The following eligibility criteria have been laid down for Sathyabhama Institute of Science & Technology Admission 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech programmes: A pass in the class 12th exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry scoring a minimum of 60% marks in these subjects and aggregate.
- B.Arch: Candidates should have passed class 12th exam with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum average of 60% marks in these subjects and hold a valid NATA score.
- BA LL.B. (Hons), B.Com LL.B. (Hons), BBA LL.B (Honors), B.Sc Nursing: The applicants need to clear their class 12th exam equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 45% in all the subjects (40% in case of reserved category).
- LLB: A pass in an undergraduate degree with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) is required.
- D.Pharm, B.Pharma: Applicants should pass the class 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 45% in all the subjects (40% in case of reserved category).
- B.Com, B.Com FA: Candidates who have cleared their class 12th exam with Accountancy and Commerce subjects are eligible.
- BA (English), B.Sc (Psychology/ Fashion Technology/ Visual Communication), BBA: The applicants must have passed their class 12th exam to be eligible.
- B.Sc (Mathematics/ Computer Science): A pass in their class 12th exam with Mathematics as a subject is required.
- B.Sc (Physics): Those who have passed their class 12th exam with Mathematics and Physics subjects can apply.
- B.Sc (Chemistry): Applicants should have passed their class 12th exam with Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.
- B.Sc (Biotechnology), B.Sc (Biochemistry), B.Sc (Microbiology), B.Sc (Bio Informatics & Data Science): The candidates should have cleared their class 12th exam with Biology as a subject.
- ME Computer Science & Engineering: The candidates should hold an undergraduate degree in engineering or M.Sc (Mathematics/ Computer Science/ IT) or MCA with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- ME Applied Electronics, Embedded Systems & IoT, Power Electronics & Industrial Drives: Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or M.Sc (Electronics with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- ME Computer Aided Design: A pass in an undergraduate degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Mechatronics/ Aeronautical/ Automobile/ Industrial Engineering/ Marine Engineering with not less than 50% marks (45% for reserved category) is required.
- ME Structural Engineering: Those with an undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering or B.Arch degree with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) can apply.
- M.Tech Biotechnology: Applicants need to hold an undergraduate engineering degree in Biotechnology/ Chemical/ Bio Pharmaceutical Genetics with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- M.Tech Medical Instrumentation: Those with an undergraduate engineering degree in Biomedical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation Genetics or M.Sc (Electronics) with not less than 50% marks (45% for reserved category) are eligible.
- M.Arch: A pass in B.Arch degree with 50% marks (45% for reserved category) is required.
- MBA: Any undergraduate degree with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) is required.
- M.Sc Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ English: A pass in an undergraduate degree with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ English as major subject (respectively) with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) is required.
- M.Sc Visual Communication: The applicants should hold an undergraduate degree with Visual Communication/ Journalism/ Electronic Media/ Mass Communication with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- M.Sc Medical Biotechnology & Clinical Research, Bio Informatics & Data Science: An undergraduate degree in Biology or Life Sciences with 50% marks (45% for reserved category) is required.
Sathyabhama Institute Application Form 2022
The candidates can obtain the online application form for Sathyabhama Institute of Science & Technology admission 2022 from the official website www.sathyabama.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read the important instructions carefully before they start filling the application form.
- First, a registration form providing basic details like name, gender, mobile number, email address, etc should be filled.
- Upon successful registration, a registration number and password will be generated using which the candidates can obtain the application form.
- In the application form, rest personal and academic details of the candidates will be asked.
- Photograph and signature of the candidate in scanned format should also be uploaded into the application form.
- After providing all the details in the form, the candidates can submit it with the specified application fee.
- A copy of the application form should be taken after submission and kept safe for future reference.
- For engineering courses, the application fee will be Rs. 650/- and for other courses, it will be Rs. 500/-.
- Payment of application fee can be done online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Sathyabhama Entrance Exam Pattern 2022
The overview of exam pattern for Sathyabhama entrance test 2022 is given below:
For BE/ B.Tech course:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Number of questions: 120
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 120
- Marking scheme: One mark will be given for every right answer.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Physics and Chemistry||60||60|
Slot Booking & Admit Card
- Registered candidates will be allowed to book their time slot for appearing in the entrance exam.
- Using their registration details, the candidates can login to their account to perform slot booking.
- The admit card for the entrance test will be made available on the official website of the institute after successful slot booking.
- Basic details related to the candidate and the exam such as name, roll number, center address, schedule, etc will be printed on the admit card.
- A printout of the admit card should be taken and carried to the exam center on the day of exam.
- Only those with a valid admit card will be allowed to enter the exam hall and give their exam.
Sathyabhama Institute Result & Counseling
- Authorities will announce the result of the entrance exam through online mode on the official website of Sathyabhama.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn as per their marks in the entrance exam (or qualifying exam for course without entrance test).
- Those with names in this list will have to report to the institute for the counseling round as per the schedule intimated in the meantime.
- Candidates reporting for counseling must come with their documents (in original and photocopy) for verification.
- After successful verification of the documents, the candidates will be selected for admission.
Sathyabhama Institute of Science & Technology Admission 2022 FAQs
What if I enter incorrect details in the application form?
The information entered in the application form should be correct and complete or else the form might get rejected.
Is there any scholarship available for pursuing a degree course in Sathyabhama?
Based on their performance in the university exams, the candidates will be offered scholarships.
Does the authorities send Sathyabhama entrance exam admit card through post?
The admit card will not be sent by post and can only by downloaded from the website of the institute.
Can I ask for change in the exam center or slot allotted to me?
The centre and slot of the entrance exam once allotted cannot be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained.
Whom should I contact in case of any query?
For any queries, contact on toll free number 18004251770 or mail to email@example.com.