SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 will be started soon by the Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy for the candidates who want the admission into the various stream of the M. Tech program of the Academy.
The Application Form will be released soon by the Academy so that candidates can apply for the entrance exam conducted by the Academy. Before filling the Application Form, Candidates must have the In-Depth details of all steps of the admission process. Candidates can check all the relevant details in the below post.
SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 Important Dates
The Important Dates of SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 will be released soon by the Academy. We are providing a tentative schedule of Sastra University M.Tech admission 2022. Check the below table for the tentative Important dates:
|Date of the release of the Application Form||May 2022|
|Last Date of the submission of the Application Form||June 2022|
|Date of downloading the Admit Card||June 2022|
|Date of the entrance exam||July 2022|
|Date of the declaration of the Result||July 2022|
Note: The Important dates will be updated here when the Notification for the exam will be released.
SASTRA M. Tech 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria of SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 is the criteria for the candidates that are decided by the Academy. Candidates will not be able to fill the Application Form without following the Eligibility Criteria. The detail of the Eligibility Criteria is as follows:
- The Nationality of the Candidates should be Indian.
- Candidates must have qualified the B.E/ B. Tech from any of the recognized Board or the University with a minimum of 60% marks and the qualification degree must be in the particular stream in which the candidates is applying for.
- Candidates who will have the GATE Exam score will be able to apply for the admission directly i.e. by just filling the Application Form.
- Final year Candidates will also be eligible to take the entrance exam conducted by the Academy.
The Exam Pattern of SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 is available here for the candidates so that they should check while doing the preparation of the exam. The structure of the exam is as follows:
- The Exam Pattern will be similar to the GATE Exam.
- There will be Objective type Multiple Choice questions in the Exam.
- Negative Marking will be there.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The Language of the exam will be English only.
SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 Application Form
The Application Form of SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 will be available in online as well as Offline Mode. The Completely filled Application Form is a must for the completion of the application process. The steps to fill the Application Form are as follows:
- Candidates will be able to get the Online Mode Application Form on the Official website of the Academy i.e. sastra.edu.in and the link will also be hosted here.
- The Offline Mode of the Application Form will be available in any branch of the Indian Oversea Bank or via Speed Post from the Campus of the Academy.
- In the Online Mode, Fill the personal and qualification details as well as the course in which they are applying for.
- After filling the details, Upload the scanned copy of the current photograph and the signature as per the instructions available in the Information Brochure.
- Candidates should do the payment of the Application Form Fee of Rs. 650 via Demand Draft and fill the detail of the Demand Draft in the Application Form.
- Candidates will get the Login ID and Password after filling the Application Form and they should download the Completely filled Application Form and send it to the address of the academy along with the required documents
Tamil Nadu, India
- The Offline Mode Application Form should be filled completely and must be sending to the above post via Speed Post and along with the required documents.
The Admit Card of SASTRA M. Tech Admission will be available when the Application Form Filling process will be completed. The University will release the Application Form in the Online Mode only. No postal Admit Cards will be sent to any of the Candidates.
Candidates should check the information into the Admit Card after downloading it and must report about it if it has any discrepancy. The Admit Card must be carried by the Candidates while appearing the Examination Hall. The Steps to download the Admit Card will be hosted here.
SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 Result
The Result of SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 will be released by the University who will attempt the entrance exam conducted by the University and will qualify the exam. The Result of the entrance exam will be available in the Online Mode on the Official website of the University.
The Result will decide that whether the candidates have qualified the exam or not and Candidates must check it when it will be available. The Result will be available on the Screen after filling the Registration Number and Date of Birth as the Password of the Candidate.
SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 Cutoff
The Cutoff of SASTRA M. Tech Admission 2022 will be available separately for the GATE Qualified Candidates as well as for the University Entrance Exam Qualified Candidates. The University will declare a Merit List of the Candidates who will qualify the entrance exam.
The Cutoff will be available in the Online Mode and it will be available on the Official website of the Academy. The Steps to check the Cutoff score are available here for the candidates. This Post will be updated when the Cutoff score will be available.