The result of the entrance exam conducted by the Sainik School will be displayed from February to March 2023. Candidates who clear the exam will be able to check their names in the merit list released by the authorities. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the medical exam to be eligible for final admissions. The exam result will be declared through online mode only. Candidates can get the details related to the Sainik School result 2023 from this post.
- The merit list/ result of the exam will only be released through online mode and will not be sent via post.
- Along with the result, the call letter to appear for the further rounds will also be released for the qualified candidates.
- Apart from clearing the entrance exam, clearing the medical exam is equally important for the students.
- Documents and eligibility of the candidates will also be verified prior to giving final admission.
- Candidates even after qualifying the exam can be denied admission in case the verification process fails.
The official dates related to AISSEE has been provided below in the post:
|Date of entrance test||To be announced|
|Evaluation of answer scripts||To be announced|
|Release of merit list along with issue of call letters||To be announced|
|Date of medical exam||To be announced|
|Publication of final merit list||To be announced|
|Commencement of admission process||To be announced|
|Closure of admission process||To be announced|
How to check Sainik School Result 2023?
Follow the steps provided below to check the result of the Sainik school entrance test 2023:
- Go to the official website of Sainik school https://aissee.nta.nic.in/.
- On this page, you can find the link to check the result (once made available).
- A direct link to see the result will also be made available on this page.
- Click on this link to open the result in a new page.
- The result will be displayed in the PDF format containing the name, roll number, etc of the students.
- Candidates can check their roll numbers from this PDF using ctrl + F.
Candidates who clear the entrance exam will have to appear for the medical exams. Special boards will be constituted to conduct the medical test of the selected candidates. It is mandatory for the students to clear the medical exam as well in order to be eligible for final admission. Call letters containing the details of the medical exam and other important admission related processes will be released along with the exam result.
Preparation of Merit List
A merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam will be prepared. Candidates can check their names in the merit list by visiting the official website of the school. Only such candidates with names in the list will be eligible for the medical exam. After the medical exam is conducted, a final merit list will again be released by the authorities. Admission process will be carried out further according to the final merit list. The final merit list can also be checked from the official website of Sainik school.
Candidates whose names appear in the final merit list will be invited to take part in the admission process. Seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of choice provided by them in the application form and their performance in the entrance exam. Selected candidates should report to the allotted school and complete the rest other formalities of admission such as payment of tuition fees, etc.