National Testing Agency is the concerned authority who releeases application form for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE). The candidates looking for admission into any of the Sainik schools in India need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. The aspiring candidates should note that the Sainik School Application form 2024 is same for both the classes i.e. 6th and 9th. It is a responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria before filling the form. All the details entered in the application form should be correct because the documents will be verified later. Aspiring candidates and guardians can check complete details related to Sainik School Application Form 2024 in this article.
Sainik School Application form 2024
- All the candidates except for general & defence categories have to upload the scanned images of their caste certificate.
- Authorities have also provided correction window to fix all the mistakes done while filling the application form. However, a candidate is allowed to update the following fields only using a correction window i.e. Name, Category, Date of Birth and State of Domicile.
- Wards of Coast Guard personal should not select defence category. Instead, they should choose General, SC, ST categories as applicable.
- Applicants should check the Sainik School Eligibility Criteria 2024 carefully before submitting a form because the application fee is non-refundable.
- The Sainik School Admission form 2024 is not released offline i.e. in printed format.
- The applicants should not share their application number or password with anyone.
- If the domicile certificate of a candidate is not available then the domicile certificate of a parent can be uploaded. However, the domicile of a candidate is necessary at the time of admission.
- Make sure you allow pop-ups in your web browser while filling the application form.
- For any query or help regarding the application form, the candidates/ parents may contact the helpdesk numbers i.e. 8510055577, 8510044411.
The tentative dates regarding Sainik School Application Form 2024 are given in the table below:
|Main Activities||Dates (Tentative)|
|Starting of online registration for admission||August 2023 (tentative)|
|Last date to register online||To be updated|
|Release of an Admit Card||To be updated|
|Date of Exam||To be updated|
How to apply for Sainik School Admission 2024?
To start the application process, the candidates have to access the Sainik School Admission Form 2024 through the official website i.e.https://aissee.nta.nic.in/. Given below are the steps by which you can fill and submit the application form for Sainik School Admission with ease.
1st Step – Online Registration
- First of all, you need to click on the “New Registration” link available on the home page.
- Then, read the important instructions regarding the application process that will appear on your screen and click “Proceed to fill application form”.
- After that, the complete application form will appear on your screen. Now, you have to fill the following details very carefully.
- Applied For: Select the class for which you are applying in this section.
- Candidate Details: Name, State of Domicile, Category, Date of Birth, Phone number, Email.
- School Applied For 1st Choice: Choice your most preferred Sainik school
- Choice of Examination Center: Select the exam center city.
- School Applied For Other Choices: Your three choices of Sainik schools if you can’t get your most preferred school.
- Father’s Details: Name and Aadhar Number.
- Mother’s Details: Name and Aadhar Number.
- Correspondence Address: Your present address including pin code.
- Permanent address: Enter your permanent address.
- Check the box against declaration and click on the “Save” button.
- Your application form number and password will get generated after you click the save button. Note down this information for future logins.
2nd Step – Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Next, you have to click on the “upload photo & signature” under the candidate dashboard.
- Click on the appropriate links to upload files. These links will appear in the following manner – “click here to upload photo” and “click here to upload signature”.
- Select the file and click “ok” to upload it.
- Here, you will also get the option to resize the file.
- Please note that the digital size of an uploaded image either photo or signature should be less than 1 MB.
3rd Step – Online Payment
- Click on the “Proceed for payment” button once you are done with uploading the images.
- Now, check your details like application number, name, mother’s name, etc.
- Click on a declaration checkbox followed by the “Pay Now” button.
- Select the payment gateway how you want to pay the fees i.e. through a debit card, credit card or internet banking.
- Tap on the “Pay now” button once again.
- Then, pay the application fee using any of the methods you have selected.
4th Step – Uploading of other documents
- After the payment of application fee, you need to upload the scanned images of the following documents.
- Age Certificate (Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous school or any other certificate related to the age)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Please keep the following points in mind while uploading the documents.
- Format of the files should be .PNG/ .JPEG/ .JPG/ .PDF.
- The size of a document should not exceed 2 MB.
6th Step – Final Submission of the Application form
- Click on “Submit” once all the documents are uploaded.
- After submitting the Sainik School application form, you should take a print out of the same for future requirements.
The Sainik School application fee 2024 for the candidates of different categories is given below:
- General and Defence Categories: Rs. 400/-
- SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 250/-
Sainik School Application Form Correction
- In case you make any mistake while filling the application form then you can correct the same with ease.
- For correction, you need to sign-in using the application form number and password generated during registration.
- Then, click on the “Correct panel” button that must be appearing under the “Quick links”.
- Do the necessary changes as per your choice.
- Finally, click on the “Proceed to Save Application Form” button.