The admit card for appearing in the Sainik school entrance exam is likely to release by third week of December 2022. An SMS regarding the release of the admit card will be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number. Candidates can download their admit card through online mode using their application number and password. Important exam related details will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card. Complete information related to Sainik School admit card 2022 can be found through this article.
Sainik School Admit Card 2023
- Successfully registered candidates can download their admit card through student’s login portal.
- A printout of the admit card must be taken to the exam center or else entry will not be allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates are advised to keep multiple printouts of the admit card so as to keep it safe from loss or theft.
- Admit card will only be released online. No admit card will be sent through post or courier.
- Important details related to the student and the exam center will be motioned on the admit card.
- Along with the admit card, the students should also carry a valid photo identity proof and blue/ black ball point pen.
- Issue of admit card does not guarantee admission of the candidate in the school and is only issued for appearing in the exam.
Check below the important dates regarding Sainik School admit card 2023:
|Last date to submit the application||November 2022|
|Release of admit card||December 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||January 2023|
Steps to download Sainik School Admit Card 2023
Candidates can download their AISSEE admit card 2023 by following certain simple steps. The link to download the admit card can be obtained from the official website as well as from this page. Follow the instructions provided below to download the admit card for Sainik school examination.
- Go to the official candidates’ login page of National Testing Agency.
- Enter your application number and password generated at the time of application submission.
- After providing the details correctly, click on the login button.
- Admit card to appear for the exam will appear on the screen.
- Click on the download button to download the admit card.
- Once downloaded, take its printout and keep it safe to be carried to the exam center.
Details on the admit card
The following details related to the candidate and the exam will be printed on the Sainik School admit card 2023:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Gender and category of the candidate
- Candidates’ photograph and signature
- Roll number of the candidate
- Venue of the exam
- Date and time of the exam
- Important instructions related to the exam
- The candidates must shown on demand the admit card to the invigilator for verification.
- Any kind of stray marks or anything written on the admit card can make it liable to rejection. Only a fresh copy should be taken to the exam center.
- The admit card must also not be distorted or damaged in any other way.
- Admit card should be kept safe by the students till the complete process of admission is over.
- The exam will start exactly at the timing mentioned on the admit card. Candidates must report for the exam on the given time.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam at a center other than the one mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates must not carry any kind of prohibited item (phones, gadgets, eatables, etc) inside the exam hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
When and how can I download my admit card?
The admit card is going to be release by third week of December 2022 and can be downloaded from the NTA official website. A direct link for admit card download will also be provided on this page.
I lost my admit card. Can I download it again?
Yes. You can again login into your account and download the admit card. However, this facility might not be provided after the exam is over. Therefore, you are suggested to take its multiple printouts.
What items should be carried to the exam center?
The students must carry the following items to the exam center:
- AISSEE admit card
- Photo identity proof
- Blue/ black ball point pen
Where will be my exam center?
Candidates can provide their choice for exam center into the Sainik School application form 2023. However, it may happen that a center other than that is allotted to the candidates. Actual exam center will be the one mentioned on your admit card.