Before starting the preparation for any exam, it is important that the candidates get a basic idea of the exam. This basic idea of the exam can be availed by looking at the pattern of the exam. The SAAT exam pattern 2021 will give the candidates appearing for SAAT, an understanding of the type of questions asked in the exam. Other details such as exam mode, duration, etc are also described in the exam pattern. The exam pattern will closely be related to the SAAT syllabus 2021 and after the exam pattern, the candidates are advised to go through the syllabus too.
SAAT Exam Pattern 2021
The complete details of the SAAT Exam Pattern 2021 are given below to provide the candidates’ familiarity with the actual exam.
- Mode of the exam: The SAAT exam 2021 will be conducted as a computer-based test, i.e., the exam will be conducted online.
- Duration of the test: The total duration of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) will be 120 minutes (2 hours). The test window will be automatically closed after the duration of the test is over.
- Language of the question paper: The medium of the examination will be English only.
- Number of questions: A total of 120 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Marking scheme:
- 4 marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- There will be a provision of negative marking and 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. There will be no overall marks deduction.
- 0 marks will be given for the question not attempted.
|B.Tech||Physics (40), Chemistry (40), Mathematics (40)|
|B.Sc Ag.||Physics (40), Chemistry (40), Mathematics/ Biology (40)|
|B.Pharma||Physics (40), Chemistry (40), Mathematics/ Biology (40)|
|B.Sc Nursing||Physics (40), Chemistry (40), Biology (40)|
|BHMCT||Reasoning (20), Service Aptitude (20), General English (20), General Knowledge (20), General Science (20), Numerical Aptitude (20)|
|BBA LLB(H)/ BA LLB(H)/ BBA/ BCA||English including comprehension (20), General Knowledge/ Current Affairs (20), Elementary Numerical Aptitude (20), Legal Aptitude/ Legal Awareness (30), Logical Reasoning (30)|
|M.Tech||Subjects of the relevant B.Tech course|
|M.Sc Nursing||Subjects of the B.Sc Nursing course|
|M.Pharma||Subjects of the B.Pharma course|
|M.Sc||Subjects of the relevant B.Sc course|
|MCA||Mathematics (60), Computer (60)|
|MBA/ MHA/ MHM/ MTTM/ MBA (Agribusiness)||Verbal Reasoning (40), Analytical Reasoning (40), General Knowledge (10), Comprehension (20), Computer Fundamentals (20)|
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Subjects of the GNM course|
|LLM (1 year)||Legal Theory (20), Constitutional Law (30), Criminal Law (30), Law of Torts (20), Law of Contracts (20)|
|M.Sc Agriculture||Subjects of the B.Sc Agriculture course|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech||Basic Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharma||Subjects of the Diploma in Pharmacy course|
|Lateral Entry BHMCT||As approved by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India|
|Lateral Entry MCA||Mathematics (60), Computer Fundamentals/ Programming Languages/ Operating Systems (60)|
How to take the computer-based test?
- The questions will appear on the screen and the question numbers will appear on the bottom of the screen. The candidates can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number.
- All the question number will be marked blue. After a question is answered, it will turn green.
- Every question will have a ‘mark for review’ button. The candidates can check this button if they wish to mark any question for review purpose. This will be unmarked once the candidates come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- The marked answer can be changed by just clicking on the other appropriate answer.
- After completion of one section, the candidates will be directed automatically to the next section. The candidates can also manually move between different sections.
- If the candidates finish your test before allotted time, a confirmation page will appear giving two options- go back to the test or to complete the test. Now the candidate can review the answers in the remaining time or can submit the test.
- To submit their answers finally, the candidates must click the submit button.