The Rajasthan University will conduct entrance test, RULET 2022, to select the candidates for enrolment into its law courses. Candidates who are interested in pursuing their BA LLB course from this university can submit their applications. The application form will be released online tentatively in the month of May 2022. Successfully registered candidates can download their admit card and appear for the entrance exam. The exam will be held as pen-and-paper based test and is supposed to be conducted in the month of June 2022.
RULET 2022 Important Highlights
- A printout of the invoice generated after successful payment of application fee should be kept safe with the candidates.
- Incomplete forms or forms without fee will be rejected without any correspondence.
- Without a valid admit card, identity proof or photographs, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No grievances against the answer key will be accepted after the last date is over.
- Candidates are suggested to check the information brochure from time to time to remain updated with the latest information on RULET 2022.
RULET 2022 Exam Dates
Below given are the tentative dates related to RULET 2022. The actual dates will be updated after official announcement.
|Notification release date||2nd week of May 2022|
|Release of online application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date of submission the application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Issue of admit card||1st week of June 2022|
|Date of written test||2nd week of June 2022|
|Answer key release date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Date for personal interview||2nd week of June 2022|
|Submission of objections in answer key||2nd week of June 2022|
|Revised answer key release date||2nd week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2022|
|Date of counseling||July 2022|
RULET Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must fulfill the following eligibility requirements in order to appear for RULET 2022
- The applicants should have cleared class 12th or equivalent exam from a recognized school/ board.
- Minimum qualifying marks for candidates who are a bonafide of Rajasthan is 60% and for candidates of other states, it is 60%.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category of Rajasthan state should score a minimum of 45% marks in their class 12th
RULET 2022 Application Form
The candidates will be able to fill the application form for RULET 2022 in online mode. The application form will release on the official website www.uniraj.ac.in. After filling and submitting the application form online, the candidates should download it and keep it safe for future use.
- Basic personal and educational details related to the candidates should be provided in the application form.
- Scanned copies of photograph, signature and left thumb impression (in JPG/ GIF/ BMP format) will also be uploaded in the application form.
- The candidates must take care to provide all the information correctly into the application form or else the application might get rejected.
- After providing all the important data as asked into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- No change in the data entered in the application form is possible after submission.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application form through offline mode (post, courier, etc) and simply online submission is sufficient.
- An application fee of Rs. 2000/- should be submitted along with the application form.
- Payment of fees can be done online through UPI or payment gateway of ICICI bank.
RULET Exam Pattern 2022
Below given is the exam pattern for RULET 2022:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 200
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 200
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking
|Topics||No. of questions||Total marks|
|English (Language Ability)||200||200|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
|General Science & Social Science|
RULET 2022 Admit Card
- The admit card to appear in the exam will be released for all those candidates who submit their applications successfully in time.
- Admit card will be available for download on the official website www.uniraj.ac.in from the month of June tentatively.
- The candidates should take a printout of the admit card to be carried to the examination center.
- Photographs to be affixed on the attendance sheet (same as the one uploaded online) should also be carried to the exam hall.
- Candidate must preserve the admit card till the complete admission process is over.
RULET Answer Key
- The university will publish the answer key of RULET 2022 on its official website.
- Candidates not satisfied with the answer key can send their grievances in writing to the Convener, RULET 2022, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- A panel of experts will review the answers and the final answer key will again be published on the official website.
- No further request to re-check the answer keys will be accepted after that.
RULET 2022 Result
- The university will announce the result a few days after the successful commencement of entrance exam.
- Result will be declared in online mode and the candidates can check the result using details such as application number/ roll number, date of birth, password, etc.
- Qualified candidates will have to take part in a personal interview round.
- On the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance test and interview, a merit list will be prepared.
- Counseling of the candidates will be conducted as per the names in the merit list.
RULET Counseling & Admission
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the counseling process, the details of which will be communicated later.
- At the time of counseling, the documents and eligibility of the candidates will be verified.
- Candidates who get the documents and eligibility verified successfully will be granted final admission.
- Applicants will then have to complete rest formalities such as fee payment, document submission, etc to complete the admission process.