RULET 2021: Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, FAQ
The University of Rajasthan will conduct RULET 2021 for admission of candidates to the BA LLB degree programme offered by Law College, Jaipur. The exam is expected to be held in the month of June 2021. Interested candidates will be able to fill their applications in online mode from the month of May 2021 onwards. Along with the form, the students will also be required a prescribed amount of application fee. Candidates are suggested to ensure their eligibility before applying for the entrance exam.
RULET 2021 Main Highlights
- No change is possible in the application form once it is submitted online and therefore extreme care should be taken while filling the form.
- Incomplete forms and forms submitted without the prescribed application fee will be rejected without any correspondence.
- Candidates can download the sample papers for RULET exam from the official website of the university.
- Answer key of the entrance exam will be published by the university on the website and the students will be able to submit their grievances for the same.
- Mere clearing the entrance test does not guarantee the admission of the candidates to the BA LLB course and is subject to fulfillment of other criteria prescribed by the university.
RULET Important Dates 2021
The candidates can check the important dates related to RULET 2021 from the table below:
|Release of official notification||2nd week of May 2021|
|Online application form availability||2nd week of May 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of June 2021|
|Admit card release date||1st week of June 2021|
|Date of entrance exam||2nd week of June 2021|
|Publication of answer key||2nd week of June 2021|
|Submission of objections with respect to answer key||2nd week of June 2021|
|Publication of final answer key||2nd week of June 2021|
|Date for personal interview||2nd week of June 2021|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of June 2021|
|Beginning of counseling session||To be announced later|
RULET Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to apply for RULET 2021:
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th or equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST category candidates).
- For candidates belonging to state other than Rajasthan, the minimum qualifying marks will be 60%.
RULET 2021 Application Form
- The application form for RULET 2021 will be released online on the official website of the University of Rajasthan, i.e., www.univraj.org.
- Personal and academic details of the candidates such as name, gender, category, qualifying exam passing year, name of school, etc will be asked into the application.
- Photograph, signature and left thumb impression of the candidates should be uploaded into the form.
- The candidates should check the information entered into the application carefully and make any changes if required.
- After checking, the duly filled application form can then be submitted online by the candidates.
- Once the form is submitted, the candidates can proceed with the payment of application fee.
- Upon submission of fee, an online payment voice will be generated which along with the copy of the filled application form should be kept safe by the candidates.
- The entrance exam fee for RULET 2021 is expected to be Rs. 2000/-.
- Candidates can make the submission of the fee online through UPI or payment gateway of ICICI bank.
RULET 2021 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of RULET 2021 exam pattern is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Number of questions: 200
- Type of question: Objective type
- Total marks: 200
- Marking scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be given
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Topics||No. of questions||Total marks|
|English (Language Ability)||200||200|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
|General Science & Social Science|
RULET Admit Card 2021
- The admit card to appear for RULET 2021 will be released on the official website www.univraj.org.
- Admit card can be downloaded by the candidates using their form number or basic details (name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth) or mobile number.
- A printout of the downloaded admit card should be taken by the candidates.
- This copy of the admit card along with a valid identity proof should be while reporting to the exam center.
- Candidates should preserve their admit card till the whole process of admission is over.
RULET Result 2021
- The authorities will declare the entrance exam result through online mode on the official website of the university.
- Using their RULET roll number, the candidates will be able to check their result.
- On the basis of marks obtained in the exam, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
- Counseling of the shortlisted candidates will be done according to their names in the merit list.
RULET 2021 Counseling
- The candidates need to report to the Department of Law, University of Rajasthan for the counseling process as per the prescribed schedule.
- Reporting candidates must carry with them the important documents with them for verification.
- Upon successful verification of documents and eligibility of the candidates, the candidates will be allotted seats into the College of Law.
- Those allotted a seat will then have to complete the admission formalities such as payment of tuition fee, submission of documents, etc.
The candidates need to bring the following documents in original along with two sets of self-attested photocopies:
- RULET 2021 admit card
- Date of birth certificate/ class 10th mark sheet
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Caste certificate duly signed by the competent authority (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- 6 recent passport size photographs
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
RULET 2021 FAQs
Question 1: How can I submit my grievances on the answer key?
Answer: Any objection regarding the answer key should be submitted in writing to the Convener, RULET 2021, Department of Law, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Question 2: Can candidates of state other than Rajasthan apply for RULET?
Answer: Yes. Candidates belonging to any state can apply for RULET but the benefit of reservation will only be given to the candidates of the Rajasthan state.
Question 3: How can I get a duplicate copy of admit card in case I lose it?
Answer: The university will not provide any duplicate copy of the admit card in case of loss or damage. In order to be safe from this, the candidates are suggested to take multiple printouts of the admit card.