Candidates seeking admission in engineering program offered by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) need to fill the REAP application form in order to do so. Through the Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process, students can apply for different B.E/B.Tech courses provided by the colleges affiliated to RTU. The application form for REAP can be obtained online from the 1st week of June 2022. Before proceeding for the application form, students must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility requirements laid down by the authority for admission through REAP. Candidates can register for admission either through JEE Main rank or through class 12th marks/percentile.
|Events||Dates (For BTech)|
|Application form availability||May 2022|
|Last date to submit the form without late fee||June 2022|
|Last date to submit the form with late fee||July 2022|
REAP Application Form –Highlights
- Before applying for the admission process, candidates should make sure that they have an active email id and mobile number. The authority will communicate to the students via these modes only.
- Students should also go through the REAP eligibility criteria specified by the authority before filling the online form.
- The application form for REAP will be made available by the authority most probability in the 1st week of June 2022 via online mode only.
- The details to be provided during registration are-name, father’s name, DOB, gender, mobile number, email id, govt. id number, and password.
- No changes in the online application form will be allowed once the candidate has submitted the form successfully.
- Candidates should not disclose their login id and password of REAP to anyone.
- Aadhar card/Aadhar acknowledgment card receipt will be mandatory for REAP registration. However, candidates from J&K, Assam, Meghalaya states and SAARC Countries need not provide Aadhar related information to register for REAP.
- No form will be considered once the deadline to submit the same has passed. Therefore, students should make sure to fill and submit the application form on or before the due date prescribed by the authority.
- Candidates who have cleared JEE Main (Paper-I) will be given first preference for admission. The seats remain vacant after that will be distributed among other candidates based on the marks scored by them in class 12th
- Incomplete application or applications received without the application fee will be rejected by the authority.
- After completing the form, students need not send the hardcopy of the application form to the REAP office
REAP Application fee
The cost that the candidates need to pay for REAP online application cum registration form is Rs. 700/-. The said fee can be paid by credit card/net banking/debit card and E-Mitra Kiosk. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Transaction charges on the application fee might be levied by the concerned banks.
How to fill the application form for REAP?
The step by step procedure on how to fill the REAP application form is given below-
- Register for the Rajasthan engineering admission process by visiting the official website i.e. rtu.ac.in.
- Click on the “REAP” link given on the page. You’ll be directed to the REAP portal.
- Click on the “new registration” link and register yourself for the admission process.
- Now proceed towards the payment section and pay the relevant application fee.
- Once the payment is made, proceed towards filling the application form.
- Provide your personal details, academic details, communication details, JEE Main details.
- Upload the documents and scanned images in a proper format.
- Submit the form, take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Documents to be submitted in the form
Here is the list of documents to be submitted by the candidates while filling the application form-
- JEE Main rank card
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Aadhar card/ Aadhar acknowledgment receipt
- Class 10th mark sheet as DOB proof