Admission into B.Ed colleges of Rajasthan will be provided on the basis of Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2022. It is a state-level entrance test suppose to be conducted in May 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form in online mode from 1st March 2022. Along with the application form, the candidates will also be required to submit a considerable amount of application fee. Candidates from Rajasthan as well as other states are eligible to appear for the Rajasthan PTET 2022.
Latest- Rajasthan PTET 2022 application form will be released on 1st March 2022.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Important Highlights
- Any kind of reservation will only be given to the candidates belonging to the Rajasthan state.
- Anyone who does not fulfill the eligibility conditions as on the last date prescribed for application submission must neither apply nor appear in the test.
- The material related to the examination will be kept preserved for six months after the examination. Thereafter, the material will be disposed off.
- Provision for revaluation of answer sheet will be provided after the declaration of result.
- Admit card to appear in the exam will only be released on the official website and will not be sent through post, courier, etc.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Dates
The official dates related to Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2022 are given in the table below.
|Online application form availability date||1st March 2022|
|Deposit fee||30th March 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||30th March 2022|
|Admit card release date||April 2022|
|Date of Rajasthan PTET||April 2022|
|Declaration of result||April 2022|
|Commencement of counseling process||April 2022|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following eligibility criteria should be fulfilled by the candidates appearing for Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2022:
- Candidates securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Bachelor’s/ master’s degree exam of any recognized university will be eligible to apply for admission to B.Ed course.
- A relaxation of 10% in the qualifying marks will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ PWD candidates and widow or divorced women.
- Candidates who have passed Graduation through correspondence course by taking only one university exam (even if they attain PG degree after that) or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 are not eligible.
- Those appearing in their qualifying exam in the year 2022 are eligible to apply too.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Application Form
The interested candidates will be able fill and submit the application form for the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2022 in online mode. Candidates should, however, make sure of their eligibility before applying for the entrance test.
- Basic personal and educational details such as name, gender, date of birth, category, qualifying exam passing year, mark obtained etc will be asked in the application.
- In addition to this, the candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format into the application form.
- Once all the details are entered carefully into the application form, the candidates can submit it online along with the prescribed application fee.
- After successful submission, the candidates should a take a printout of the application form.
- The candidates should keep this printout safe with them as it might be required in the future during counseling or admission.
- A form number will be generated after application submission that must also be kept safe.
- The application fee for Rajasthan PTET 2022 will be Rs. 500/-.
- Payment of the application fee can be done through online mode via net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Candidates can also make application fee payment through E-Mitra Kiosk after submission of form.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Exam Pattern
Overview of the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2022 pattern is provided below.
- Mode of exam: Offline (pen and paper-based)
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Number of questions: 200
- Total marks: 600
- Marking scheme: For each right answer, 3 marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative marking: Not applicable
|Topics||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50||150|
|Language Proficiency Test (English or Hindi)||50||150|
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Syllabus
The questions in the entrance test will be asked form the following topics:
- General Awareness: Current affairs (national & International), Indian History & Culture, India and its natural resources, Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), Environmental awareness and Knowledge about Rajasthan
- Mental Ability: Reasoning, Imagination, Judgment & Decision Making, Creative Thinking, Generalization, Drawing inferences etc
- Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test: Social Maturity, Leadership, Professional Commitment, Interpersonal Relations, Communication and Awareness
- Language Proficiency Test (English or Hindi): Vocabulary, Functional Grammar, Sentence Structures, Comprehension, Idioms and Phrases, etc.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates with successful registration can download their admit card few days before the commencement of exam.
- Admit card will be released only in online mode and can be obtained from the official website.
- The admit card should be downloaded and its printout should be taken to be carried to the exam center.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card and an identity proof.
- The admit card must be kept safe by the candidates even after the exam as it might be required at the time of admission.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Result
- The result of Rajasthan PTET 2022 on the official website or on the site as informed through Newspapers.
- Information regarding the declaration of result will also be sent to the registered phone number of the candidates.
- Mark sheets of the candidates will also be made available on the official website for download.
- A merit list of the shortlisted candidates will also be prepared and the process of admission will carry out accordingly.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Answer Sheet Revaluation
- Rescanning of answer sheet can be done on submission of application mentioning name, father’s name, address and roll number in a self-addressed envelope affixing stamp of Rs. 5/-.
- On the top of envelope Roll Number of the candidates must be mentioned.
- A Bank Draft of Rs.150/- in favour of Coordinator, PTET 2022 payable at Bikaner as fee must also be sent along with the application.
- The request should be made within 10 days of the date of declaration of result.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Admission Process
- Online counseling will be held for the shortlisted candidates, the schedule of which will be made available on the official website.
- Candidates who fail to take part in the counseling or do not accept the seat allocated during counseling, will lose their merit position.
- Allotment of seats will be done on the basis of merit, faculty, category, teaching subjects etc.
- Those who are allotted a seat will have to report to the respective institute to get their documents verified and complete rest formalities of admission.
Rajasthan PTET 2022 Reservation of Seats
Only the candidates belonging to the state of Rajasthan will be eligible for reservation as per the following rules:
|Other Backward Classes||21%|
|Most Backward Classes||As per Govt. rules|
|Women (out of which 8% seats are reserved for widow and 2% for divorced women)||20%|
|PWD with at least 40% disability||3%/5% (As per Govt. rules)|
|In-service or an Ex-serviceman defence personnel or for his/ her ward||5%|