The candidates will be selected for admission to B.Ed. course in colleges in Rajasthan. It is a state-level examination accepted by a large number of colleges for B.Ed. Admission in the state of Rajasthan. This exam is conducted by the Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner on behalf of Government of Rajasthan. Interested candidates who are looking to apply for the entrance exam need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they meet the required eligibility criteria. All the necessary details related to the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2023.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Important Dates
The official schedule of the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET) 2023 is given in the table below.
|Releasing of online application form||Feb 2023|
|Last date to submit application form||Mar 2023|
|Availability of correction window to fix errors in the application form submitted||Mar 2023|
|Last date for marking correction in the application form||Mar 2023|
|Issuance of the admit card||May 2023|
|Date of entrance test||May 2023|
|Declaration of result||June 2023|
|Starting of the counselling process||July 2023|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are looking to apply must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The aspirants should have at a bachelor’s and/ or master degree in any field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MBC/ Widowed & Divorced female candidates)
- Those students who will appear in the final year examination of the qualifying degree exam in the year 2023 can also apply. However, such candidates should have their results up to the last date of online counselling registration.
Point to be noted: Those candidates who have completed graduation in distance education mode by taking only one University Examination (one sitting), even if they have cleared post-graduation degree on the basis of this degree or have not studied through 10+2+3 scheme or 10+1+3 (old scheme) are not eligible to apply for the exam.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Application Form
The application form of Rajasthan Pre-teacher education test (PTET) 2023 will release in online mode only. It is being notified that the application process will begin from 3rd February 2023. In order to start the application process, candidates need to visit the official website.
- To start the application process, aspirants need to register themselves on the official website.
- After registration, candidates may access the main application form.
- In the main application form, aspirants have to provide their complete personal and academic details.
- Apart from this, candidates need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Once you are done with entering all the details, you may submit the application form.
- In addition to the application form, all the candidates also need a prescribed amount as the application fee.
- All the candidates should keep a copy of the submitted application form and fee receipt safe for future requirements.
- The application fee is the same for all candidates i.e. Rs. 500/-
- A candidate can pay the application fee online using a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or through E-mitra kiosk.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Exam Pattern
The basic overview of the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test (PTET) exam pattern is given below.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer based test)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 200
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- Language of question paper: English & Hindi both (except Language Proficiency Test)
- Maximum Marks: 600
- Marking pattern: Each question will carry 3 marks
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking
Subject-wise pattern of the exam
|Topics||Number of questions||Total Marks|
|Mental Ability||50 questions||150 marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude test||50 questions||150 marks|
|Language Proficiency Test (Hindi or English)||50 questions||150 marks|
|General Awareness||50 questions||150 marks|
|Total||200 questions||600 marks|
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test is given below.
- General Awareness: Current Affairs (National & International), Environmental Awareness, Indian History & Culture, Great Indian Personalities (Past & Present), India and its natural resources, Knowledge about Rajasthan, etc.
- Language Proficiency Test (English or Hindi): Functional Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Sentence structures, etc.
- Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test: Interpersonal Relations, Leadership, Social Maturity, Communication, Awareness, Professional Commitment, etc.
- Mental Ability: Creative Thinking, Reasoning, Generalization, Imagination, Drawing inferences, Judgment & Decision Making, etc.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Admit Card
- After the application form and fee submission process gets over, the authorities will upload the admit card for all the candidates online.
- In order to download the admit card, candidates have to provide their application form details.
- An admit card consists of important details like date, time, and venue of the examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center without having a valid admit card.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe even after the exam as it will be required during counselling and admission.
Rajasthan PTET 2023 Result and Admission
- The authorities will upload the result of candidates on the official website. Plus, the result will also be released in the leading newspaper of Rajasthan.
- A result card comprises of the subject-wise and total marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam.
- Those candidates who will secure more than cut-off will be declared successful.
- Applicants declared successful will be invited to take part in the counselling process.
- At the time of counselling, authorities will also verify the documents of the candidates.
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates during counselling as per the merit, choice, and availability of seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: I have a B.Tech degree, can I apply for the Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test 2023?
Answer: Please note that all those candidates who have passed BBA/ BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Biotech) or any such degree which doesn’t have any school teaching subject cannot apply for this exam.
Question – 2: In case a candidate doesn’t belong to Rajasthan then he/ she can apply for the examination?
Answer: Yes, the candidates from other states can also apply. However, such candidates will be considered from general candidates even after they belong to reserved categories.
Question – 3: Can I get the application form in offline mode?
Answer: No, the application form will not be released in offline mode. Those who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form online through the official website.
Question – 4: Is it possible to apply for the re-checking of the answer sheets?
Answer: Yes, you can apply for the re-evaluation of the answer sheet after 10 days of result declaration.
Question – 5: Will there be any negative marking in case of an incorrect answer?
Answer: No, there is no provision for negative marking.