Interested candidates who seek admission into integrated B.Ed – M.Ed degree programme offered by the institutes affiliated to University of Rajasthan can apply for the same though online mode. Selection of candidates for admission will be done on the basis of an entrance exam conducted by the university. The application form is expected to be released in the month of March 2023 and exam to be held in May 2023. Find detailed information related to Rajasthan PBMET (Pre B.Ed – M.Ed Entrance Test) 2023 from this article.
Rajasthan PBMET 2023 Important Dates
The table below presents the important dates related to Rajasthan PBMET 2023:
|Availability of online application form||March 2023, 3rd week|
|Last date for application form submission||April 2023, last week|
|Last to make payment of application fee||April 2023, last week|
|Editing of correction in application form||May 2023, 1st week|
|Issuance of admit card||May 2023, 2nd week|
|Entrance exam date||May 2023, 3rd week|
|Release of provisional answer key||May 2023, 4th week|
|Declaration of result||May 2023, last week|
|Starting of counseling process||June 2023, 2nd week|
Rajasthan PBMET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for appearing in Rajasthan PBMET (Pre B.Ed – M.Ed Entrance Test) 2023 are given below:
- Candidates who have done BA degree with any two of the following subjects can apply for B.Ed in Social Science subject- History, Political Science, Civics, Economics, Geography, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology.
- The applicants with bachelor of agriculture degree can apply for B.Ed programme in Biology.
- Those with B.Sc degree with Home Science or Chemistry or any subject of Life Science (Biology/ Botany/ Zoology) can take General Science as B.Ed subject.
- Applicants with BA or MA with Political Science or Public Administration can apply for B.Ed programme in Civics.
Rajasthan PBMET (Pre B.Ed – M.Ed Entrance Test) 2023 Application Form
The application form for Rajasthan PBMET 2023 will be made available in online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form by visiting the official website of the University of Rajasthan www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Into the application form, basic personal details related to the candidates like name, gender, date of birth, category, etc will be asked.
- Academic details related to the qualifying exam such as university/ institute name, passing year, marks obtained, etc will also be asked into the form.
- Scanned copies of photograph and signature of the candidates should be uploaded in the application form as well.
- Once all the details are entered successfully into the application form, the candidates can submit it with the required application fee.
- After submission, the candidates should take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
- The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- to complete the Rajasthan PBMET application process.
- Payment of the application fee can be done through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking or offline via UCO bank challan.
Rajasthan PBMET 2023 Exam Pattern
Below given is the basic overview of the Rajasthan PBMET 2023 exam pattern:
- Mode of exam: Offline mode
- Duration of exam: 180 minutes
- Number of questions: 200
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Maximum Marks: 200
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|General Mental Ability||50||50|
|Teaching Aptitude & Basics of Computer Systems||50||50|
Rajasthan PBMET 2023 Syllabus
Check out the syllabus for Rajasthan Pre B.Ed – M.Ed Entrance Test 2023 below:
- General Mental Ability: Reasoning, Number & Figures, Matching Figures, Mathematical Operations, Cube Problems & Pattern Of Different Kinds, Blood Relations, Hidden Figures, Odd One Out, etc
- General Awareness: General Science, Current Affairs, Indian History, Geography of India, Political Science and Economics
- General Hindi/ English: Tense, Prefixes & Suffixes, Synonyms & Antonyms, Simple & Compound Sentences, Type Of Clauses, Prepositions, Verbs, Modals, Transformation Of Sentences, etc
- Teaching Aptitude & Basics of Computer Systems: Professional Information & Interest in Teaching Profession, Aptitude towards children, Adaptability, Introduction to computer, Generations of Computer, Hardware & Software, Networking, Use of Internet, etc
Rajasthan PBMET 2023 Admit Card
- The admit card to appear for the Rajasthan PBMET 2023 will be made available for download on the official website of the university.
- Candidates can download their admit card using their registration and after downloading should take its printout.
- While reporting for the exam, the candidates must carry this printout with them along with a valid identity proof.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam in case of absence of any of these documents under any condition.
- Details related to the entrance exam like venue, date and time will be mentioned on the admit card.
Rajasthan PBMET 2023 Result
- The result of the Rajasthan PBMET 2023 will be released through online mode.
- The candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of the university www.uniraj.ac.in.
- Based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance test, the authorities will draw a merit list.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will then be called to attend the counseling round.
Rajasthan PBMET 2023 Counseling
- Detailed information about the Rajasthan PBMET counseling process will be intimated to the candidates from the website of the university.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will be asked to provide their choice for institute in which they seek admission.
- Original documents of the candidates will also be verified at the time of counseling.
- After the verification is done successfully, seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit and their choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make changes in the application form after its submission?
The university might provide a correction window to the candidates to make changes in their submitted application form.
Will I be allowed to choose the exam center of my choice?
Yes. You will be given the opportunity to provide your choice for exam center city at the time of filling the application form.
I lost my admit card. Where can I get a duplicate copy?
No duplicate copy of admit card will be provided to you. To protect from loss or damage, it is advised that you keep multiple printouts of the same.
After clearing the entrance exam, are there any other conditions for admission?
Candidates who clear the exam, their eligibility and documents will be verified. Only after the successful verification, the candidates will be considered for final admission.
In case I fail to report for the counseling or admission process in time, can I appear for the same at a later date?
The candidates who fail to report for the counseling or admission process in time will lose their candidature and forfeit their seats. No later date will be allotted to such candidates for appearing in counseling or admission.