The Faculty of Arts, Rabindra Bharati University will invite applications for its 2-year B.Ed. Course in online mode. Interested candidates have to fill an application form online and submit the same in person at the university campus. Please note that there will be no entrance exam for Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed. Admission 2022. The university will screen the candidates based on their previous academic records. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. It is expected that the application process for RBU B.Ed 2022 may start in the month of March 2022.
Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Main Highlights
- Candidates having a gap of more than 2 years after clearing the qualifying exams are not eligible. However, conditions of gap years are not applicable for deputed candidates.
- The duly filled application form (download from the website) need to be submitted in person at the university campus.
- Aspirants who will apply for B.Ed. under PH quota will be required to appear for an interview.
- Please note that no application form will be available at the University Sales Counter.
- Out of total seats available for B.Ed admission, 75% of seats are reserved for fresher candidates and 25% seats are reserved for deputed teachers.
- Out of the 75% seats reserved for fresher candidates, 90% of seats are reserved for students from the home university.
- The benefits of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD reservation will be given to the candidates from the state of West Bengal only.
Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Important Dates
The tentative schedule of Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed. Admission 2022 is given in the table below.
|Important Events||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of online application form||4th week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form in online mode||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date for the payment of application fee||3rd week of April 2022|
|Deadline from the submission of downloaded application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Availability of 1st provisional merit list for admission||3rd week of May 2022|
|Admission confirmation based on 1st merit list||Last week of May 2022|
Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates having 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PH applicants) in Bachelors or Masters Degree in the field of Science/ Humanity/ Social Science are eligible.
- If a candidate has B.E/ B.Tech degree with a specialization in Mathematics & Science along with a minimum of 55% marks then he/she is also eligible.
- In case a candidate has taken a break of more than two years (obtained qualifying degree prior to 2017) then he/she can not apply.
- The deputed candidates should be from the schools receiving grant-in-aid from the government.
- Please note that the deputed applicants also need to submit a certificate issued by the school stating that the applicant is a permanent/ fulltime teacher teaching class IX onwards.
- Deputed candidates also need to attach “No objection certificate” issued by the school authority along with the application form.
RBU B.Ed. Admission 2022 Application Form
The applicants should read the following instructions before filling the application form.
- The first step of RBU B.Ed. application process 2022 is to register on the official website.
- During registration, the candidates have to provide their email ID, phone number and verify the same.
- After that, the candidates have to sign-in using the login credential generated at the time of registration and access the application form.
- The educational, personal and contact details are required to be entered in the application form.
- All the details entered in the application form must be accurate because authorities will verify them at the time of admission.
- Applicants also need to upload their photograph and signature (scanned images) on the application form.
- A unique application identification number (AIN) will be generated after the submission of application form.
- After that, candidates have to pay the necessary application fee.
- The application form along with the self-attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates, fee payment receipt, etc. should be sent to the following address.
E.B. Campus of the Rabindra Bharati University
- The Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed. application fee is Rs. 300/- + additional charges.
- For PWD candidates, the application fee is Rs. 180/- + additional charges.
- A candidate can pay the application fee by submitting a bank challan at any branch of the Allahabad bank.
- The fees can also be paid online using methods like NEFT/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ Internet banking
Rabindra Bharati University B.Ed. Admission 2022 Merit List
- The university is not going to conduct an entrance to shortlist the candidates. Instead, it will prepare a merit list based on the academic performances of the candidates.
- Please note that at the time of preparing the merit list, the marks of class 10th, 12th, graduation, and post-graduation will be taken into consideration.
- A unique rank will be given to every candidate according to his/ her grade score that will be created after the evaluation of academic records.
- The merit list along with ranks of the candidates will be available on the official website of the University.
RBU B.Ed 2022 Admission Process
- Candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be invited to complete the rest of the admission formalities.
- The provisional admission is provided once the candidate pays the course fee.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the verification of documents.
- Please note that the candidates should carry all of their relevant documents while reporting for the admission.
RBU B.Ed Fee structure 2022
As per the last year, the course fee of B.Ed to be paid at the time of admission is as follows:
- External Candidates: Rs. 7315/- (Bank charges additional)
- Internal Candidates of RBU: Rs. 7215/- (Bank charges additional)