PESSAT eligibility criteria corresponds to the conditions that must be met by the candidates in order to be eligible for taking the PESSAT entrance test. Through PESSAT, candidates can enroll in various UG and PG courses offered by the PES University. Candidates need to go through the eligibility criteria laid down by the University to appear in the exam. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to take the test. The eligibility criteria differ from course to course. The UG and PG courses provided by the PES University are B.Tech, BBA LLB, BBA, B.Arch, MBA, MCA, M.Tech and etc.
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should note that the application form for PESSAT is released by the authority by the given deadline. Candidates should submit their applications on or before the deadline specified by the authority. Before they proceed for the PESSAT application form, they must make sure that they fulfill all the requirements set by the University for admission in the concerned UG/PG program. The PESSAT eligibility criteria for different undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) courses are given below-
Nationality: Indian nationals can apply for the exam.
- B.Tech: Candidates should have passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board with science steam. They should have scored at least 60% aggregate marks in the class 12th examination or its equivalent.
- B.Arch: Candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Mathematics as a mandatory subject or have done 3-year diploma with Mathematics as a compulsory subject or hold an IB diploma after 10 years of schooling. Candidates should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks. They also need a NATA/JEE Main (Paper-II) score of 50%.
- BBA/BBA HEM: Candidates should have passed class 12th with any stream from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- B.Des: Applicants should have completed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board with English as a compulsory subject or have done 3-year diploma with English as a compulsory subject. Candidates should also have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- BBA LLB: Applicants should have completed class 12th or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for ST/ST candidates) in aggregate.
- MCA: Candidates should hold a valid undergraduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University with not less than 50% aggregate marks and have studied mathematics or statistics or computer science or computer programming or business mathematics or business statistics as one of the elective at degree Level.
- MBA: Candidates should have done graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- M.Tech: Candidates should have done B.E/B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Master’s in Applied Computational Mechanics: Candidates should hold a valid degree in Engineering of Natural Sciences from a recognized University.
How to apply- Check here