PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is a university level examination conducted annually by PES University, Bangalore for admissions in various UG & PG Courses offered by it. The university will conduct the entrance examination separately for engineering and other courses. Before proceeding for the exam, aspirants should ensure their eligibility whether they are qualified to appear for the exam or not. Through this article, students will get the latest news/information associated to the PESSAT Application Form.
Aspirants are advised to read the entire article carefully to understand the procedure of PESSAT Application Form. They can further stay tuned to this page for latest announcements regarding the application process.
The application process for PESSAT 2022 has been commenced now.
PESSAT Application Form Highlights
Eligible aspirants can check the guidelines for PESSAT Application Form mentioned below –
- To get admission in the university, registration process is necessary by any means.
- In case aspirants want to apply for more than one course, then they will have to provide different email ID for each course they apply to.
- Aspirants can avail the application form via online mode.
- The last date of form submission will be the third week of April 2022 for B.Tech course and July 2022 for other courses.
- Once done with the application form, aspirants will be able to check their application status by log-in to the website.
- Aspirants will be required to send the DD along with printed application form to the address mentioned below –
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
- Aspirants will have to pay Rs. 1050/- to apply for the exam.
- They can pay the fee via credit card/debit card/net banking/bank Challan/demand draft.
- The payment through DD has to be made in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- Aspirants can also submit the fee through Challan (by cash payment at ICICI Bank branches).
Since PESSAT is conducted for B.Tech and various other courses, therefore the eligibility criteria for each course are different. Students must ensure their eligibility before filling the form. They can quickly go through the general eligibility criteria mentioned below –
- Nationality: Indian
- Qualifying Exam:10+2 from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Minimum 60% aggregate marks taken together in PCM subjects in the qualifying exam.
How to Apply for PESSAT?
Aspirants who have no clue whatsoever on how to apply for the exam need not to worry as we’ll be guiding them to form filling process step by step .They are recommended to read the step attentively –
- Visit the official Website and click on the link provided.
- Select the course you want to apply for.
- Now, enter details asked and click on ‘Proceed button‘.
- To correct a mistaken detail, click on ‘Edit ‘button.
- Otherwise click on ‘confirm’ button.
- Enter the educational, personal and other such details asked.
- Select the declaration and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- In case it is confirmed click on ‘confirm’ button and you will get a submission successful message.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to upload the photograph and click on ‘confirm’ button.
- Now you will be directed to ‘payment details ‘page.
- Choose the payment option and submit the fee.
- Take the printout of the form and keep it for future use.