Admissions into the B.Ed course offered by the Osmania University will be given on the basis of TS EDCET 2022. Candidates who wish to pursue the B.Ed degree programme from this university need to apply for this entrance exam. The process of application will be completely online and will start from the month of February 2022. The entrance test will be conducted hopefully from the month of May 2022. Candidates can check the complete details related to the Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022 from this article.
Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022 Important Highlights
- It is very important that the candidates submit their applications on time or they might have to submit late fee.
- Without a valid admit card and identity proof, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Answer key will be released after the exams are over and the candidates can submit their grievances for the same in case they find any discrepancy.
- Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of counseling for admission.
- The applicants who are able to secure a seat by giving any false information can be disqualified at any stage, even after admission.
Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022 Exam Dates
Check below the important dates related to Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022:
|Release of official notification||February 2022, 4th week|
|Availability of online application form||February 2022, last week|
|Last date for submission of application form||April 2022, 3rd week|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2022, 4th week|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 2022, last week|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||May 2022, 1st week|
|Admit card issue date||May 2022, 3rd week|
|Date of TS Ed. CET||May 2022, last week|
|Release of preliminary key||June 2022, 1st week|
|Last date for receiving objections on answer key||June 2022, 1st week|
|Result declaration||June 2022, 3rd week|
Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned below are eligible for Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022:
- The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 19 years as on 1st July 2022.
- There will be no maximum age limit.
- The candidates should be of Indian nationality.
- Applicants should satisfy Local/ Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974, as subsequently amended.
- Applicants who have passed (or appearing) in any bachelor’s degree or master’s degree securing at least 50% aggregate marks are eligible.
- Those with BE/ B.Tech with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% aggregate marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are also eligible.
- Those belonging to the reserved categories only need to score 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates possessing MBBS/ B.Sc (Ag.)/ BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharma and such other professional and job oriented degree courses viz., LL.B are not eligible for admission.
Eligibility for selection of subject
|Mathematics||BA/ B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the group subjects, BE/B.Tech with Mathematics or BCA with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject|
|Physical Sciences||B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry or allied subjects under Part II group subjects, BE/ B.Tech with Physics and Chemistry or BCA with Physics and Chemistry at Intermediate level as group subject|
|Biological Sciences||B.Sc/ B.Sc (Home Science) with Botany and Zoology or allied subjects under Part II group subjects and BCA with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject|
|Social Studies||BA/ B.Com/ BBM/ BBA/ BCA with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject|
|English||BA in Special English/ Optional English/ English Literature or MA in English|
Osmania University B.Ed 2022 Application Form
- The application form for Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022 will submitted in online mode.
- Application form can be obtained by visiting the official website edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Before starting the application filling, the candidates will have to make submission of application fee.
- The applicants will have to provide their personal details, academic details, contact details, etc to fill the application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format in the application form.
- After providing all the details in the form, the candidates can to submit the application online.
- The candidates are suggested to take a printout of the submitted and keep it safe for future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 650/- for general candidates and Rs. 450/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- Payment of application fee can be done through TS Online/ AP Online Centers in Telangana State or AP or via payment gateway using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
Osmania University B.Ed 2022 Exam Pattern
The basic details related to TS ECDET 2022 exam pattern are provided below.
- Number of questions: 150
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Question paper language: English, Telugu and Urdu except for English sections
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be provided for every right answer.
- Total marks: 150
|Topics||Number of questions||Total marks|
Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022 Syllabus
The syllabi for the Osmania University B.Ed Admission Test 2022 are provided below.
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Correction of Sentences, Articles, Prepositions, Tenses, Spelling, Voice, Vocabulary, Synonyms-Antonyms, Sentence Transformation – Simple, Compound and Complex, Direct and Indirect Speech, etc
- General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude: India and its neighboring countries pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Ecology, Economic, General Policy and Scientific Research, Analytical Thinking, General Intelligence, etc
- Mathematics: Differential Calculus, Differential Equations, Real Analysis, Algebra, Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, etc
- Physics: Vector Analysis, Special theory of relativity, Vibrating Strings, Kinetic theory of gases, Quantum theory of radiation, Diffraction, etc
- Chemistry: Chemical Bonding, Periodic properties, Metals, Co-ordination chemistry, Structural Theory in Organic Chemistry, Acyclic Hydrocarbons, etc
- Botany: Microbial Diversity of Lower Plants, Bryophytes, Pteridophytes and Gymnosperms, Taxonomy of Angiosperms and Medicinal Botany, Plant Anatomy & Embryology, etc
- Zoology: Animal Diversity, Ecology, Zoogeography & Animal Behavior, Cell Biology, Genetics & Evolution, Physiology and Biochemistry, Immunology & Animal Biotechnology, etc
- Geography: Principles of Physical Geography, Social & Economic Geography, Regional Geography of India & Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- History: History of India (From Earliest Times to c.700 CE), History of India (c.700-1526 CE), World History (1815-1950 CE), etc
- Civics: Political Science, Indian Government and Politics, International Relations, Public Administration- Concepts and Theories, Public Administration in India, etc
- Economics: Cardinal & ordinal utility approaches, Law of variable proportions, Cost concepts; cost-output relationship; economies of scale, Markets, Factor pricing, etc
- English: History of the English Language, Structure of English Language, Figures of Speech, Literary movements, Elements of literature, Poetry, Drama, Fiction, etc
Osmania University B.Ed 2022 Admit Card
- The candidates will be able to download their admit card by visiting the official website edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- To download the hall ticket, the candidates will have to provide their registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and date of birth.
- A printout of the downloaded admit card should be taken and carried by the candidates while reporting to exam center.
- Candidates must only appear at the date, time and venue as mentioned in their admit card for giving the exam.
Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2020 Result
- The result of the entrance test will be released in the month of June 2022 through online mode.
- To check the result, the candidates need to visit the official website edcet.tsche.ac.in and provide the registration number, date of birth and other details as asked.
- On the basis of marks obtained, a merit list of the candidates will be prepared in the order of ranking.
- Candidates will be invited to take part in the counseling and admission process based on their ranking.
Osmania University B.Ed Admission Process 2022
- Candidates will be allowed to provide their choice for college and university in which they seek admission during counseling.
- Those who wish to get enrolled in Osmania University can provide their choice for the same.
- After choice filling, seats will be allotted to the candidates based on their ranking and availability of seat.
- Selected candidates will have to get their documents verified after which they will be granted final admission.
4 thoughts on “Osmania University B.Ed Admission 2022: Application Form, Eligibility & Dates”
Hi I am searching for a tutor who has completed Bed for a 4th class child and I stay in housing board moulaali if any one interested plaese reply
B ed distance mode application for entrance is there?
Please give notification details of 2020-21
Sent ou b.ed entrance exam dates