Odisha DET 2018: DET Odisha 2018 admission process will commence probably in the month of July 2018. The State Government of Odisha organizes DET Odisha for admission in many diploma courses offered by the government/private aided Polytechnic institutes and colleges located in Odisha state.
Through Odisha DET 2018 candidates can get admission in the 1st and 2nd-year diploma programmes of non-engineering/ engineering/ technology/film and TV.
The complete Admission process of DET Odisha will be managed by the Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha. Candidates can check the complete details regarding Odisha DET 2018 in this article below:
Odisha DET 2018 Important dates
The tentative schedule of Odisha DET 2018 is listed below:
|1.||Availability of online application form commences from||February 2018|
|2.||Due date to Apply||April 2018|
|3.||Deadline for the receiving of application fee||April 2018|
|4.||Announcement of Result/Merit||Perhaps in May 2018|
|5.||Admission process start from||July 2018|
For admission to 1st Semester Diploma in Engineering and Technology:
Applicants should pass the HSC/10th examination scoring minimum of 35% aggregate marks in Science Math, and English and at least 30% marks in each subject from the recognized board and university of BSE, Odisha.
The minimum age of the candidate is 14 years for all programmes except mining & drilling.
For admission to 3rd Semester (LE) Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- Applicants should pass 12th or equivalent with PCM disciplines from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- They should pass 10th with scoring no less than 35% marks from BSE, Odisha.
- The minimum age limit of candidate is 14 years.
- There is no provision of upper age limit
For Admission to Film & TV programmes:
- Candidate seeking admission to Cinematography/Sound & TV Engineering courses must have passed 12th examination in science disciplines from State board/ ICSE/ CBSE.
- The must pass the qualifying examination with minimum of 35% marks.
- For Film & Video Editing, applicants should pass 10+2 in Science/ Commerce/ Arts disciplines from any board with no less than 35% aggregate marks.
- The age of candidate should lie between 16 to 28 years as year of admission.
- There is a relaxation of 3 years for candidates from to SC/ST category.
For Admission to 1st Semester Diploma Non-Engineering programmes:
- A pass in 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha can apply.
- They must pass the qualifying examination with at least of 35% marks in aggregate and 30% marks in each subject.
- For HM & CT/MOM the upper age limit is 16 years
- For Beauty culture the maximum age limit is 14 Years.
- For admission to Beauty Culture programme, the educational qualification is same as for 1st semester Engineering/Technology course.
- For admission to 1st year Diploma in Pharmacy programme, applicants should pass 12th in PCM/PCB with no less than 35% marks.
Odisha DET Application Form 2018: How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates need to submit the admission application form as per the schedule date. The complete details about DET Odisha are as follows:
- Applicants, first read the information booklet very carefully before starting the application fill in process.
- The application form will available in online mode only.
- The authority will not entertain any other mode for application submission except online.
- Fill the form completely as per the instructions and submit the duly filled in form before the due date.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- (Rs. 100/- for candidates from SC/ST/PC/Female category) as necessary application fee to submit the application form successfully. The payment of fee can be done through ATM-cum-Debit card/ credit card/ Net banking/e-Challan at any Branch of Axis Bank. Applicants should note that the fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Result /Rank card
The authority will release the DET Odisha 2018 result/rank on the official website probably in the month of May 2018. Candidates should enter their course name, application number and password to check their rank. Applicants get admission at the various affiliated institutions of the state based on their rank.
Odisha DET Admission 2018
The applicants can get admission through counselling. The authority will notify the candidates regarding Odisha DET 2018 counselling through advertisement on the local newspaper. For admission to 1st year Diploma Engineering and third semester Diploma Engineering (LE), the process of counselling is done on the basis of candidate’s rank. The verification of all documents is done at the counselling round. Candidates need to attend the counseling process in person for admission.