NSIT MTech Admissions 2022 will be organized for the candidates who have the valid scores in the GATE examination. NSIT is the engineering institute in Delhi which offers admissions in the M. Tech courses only on the basis of the GATE scores. The candidate can apply for the admission procedure in the month of March 2022. The admission procedure will be conducted in the month of July 2022 where the candidates will provide the admissions in the University. Interested candidates can find the necessary information regarding the important dates, application form, exam pattern, result etc here.
NSIT MTech Admissions 2022 Important Dates:
The tentative dates for the NSIT M. Tech Admissions are given here. Official dates are not announced by the official authority but will be soon updated after the official declaration.
|Releases of the application form||In the month of March 2022|
|Last date for application form||In the month of April 2022|
|Display of shortlisted aspirants||In the month of May 2022|
|Verification of document||In the month of June 2022|
|Admission will be commenced in||In the month of July 2022|
NSIT M. Tech Admissions 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility Criteria is the set of rules and clauses which are prescribed by the exam authority. These norms are decided as per the requirement of the entrance examination. The applicants can apply for the examination only after satisfying these norms. Find the Eligibility Criteria of NSIT M. Tech admissions 2022 here.
- The applicant must have the B.E. or B. Tech degree in the specified discipline.
- The aspirants who have passed AMIE (India), AMIE (London) and I.E.T.E. (India) or any other examination related to the branch recognized as equivalent to the B.E. can also apply for the NSIT M. Tech admissions 2022.
- The applicant must be GATE qualified.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 21 years.
NSIT M. Tech 2022 Application Form:
The Application form for the NSIT Admissions in M. Tech will be available in the month of March 2022. The candidates are required to enter the genuine and the exact details in the application form. No mistakes will be tolerated in the same. Wrong or incomplete application forms may be summarily rejected.
- Applications will be invited in the online mode.
- The aspirant must have to register him first for proceeding further.
- Enter the requisite details in the application form of NSIT M. Tech admissions 2022.
- Personal details
- Academic details
- Other asked details
- On inserting the required details, the aspirant must have to upload the scanned photo and signature.
- On uploading the photo and signature, the aspirant will be redirected to the payment page where he has to pay the application fee of the NSIT M. Tech. Admissions 2022.
- Check the entered details and finally, submit the application form.
- After the final submission, the candidate will receive the 8 – digit application form number which is to be kept safe.
- The amount of registration fee is Rs 1000 which can be paid only in the online mode.
- The size of the photo and signature should not exceed 100 kb and the file must be in jpeg, png, and gif format in the online form of Admissions of NSIT M. Tech. 2022.
- The application forms must be submitted on or before the deadline otherwise, it will not be accepted by the exam official.
NSIT M. Tech Admissions 2022 Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern indicates the essential information regarding the examination of the marking trend, time limit, a total number of questions etc. It is mandatory to know the pattern of NSIT M. Tech admissions 2022. As the admissions will be on the basis of GATE scores, therefore, the exam pattern for the same is mentioned here.
- The examination will be organized in the online mode.
- There will be MCQs and Numerical questions in the exam paper.
- The answers to the Numerical questions can be calculated with the help of an online virtual calculator.
- There is a deduction of 0.33 marks for 1 mark questions and 0.66 marks for 2 marks questions.
- No deduction for the numerical questions.
NSIT M. Tech Admissions 2022 Admit Card
There is no separate admit card will be published for this NSIT M. Tech admissions 2022. The official authority will only organize the admission procedure on the basis of the scores of the GATE examination. Although, there is no separate admit card will be released but the admit card of the GATE examination is the obligatory document and will be checked in the document verification round.
NSIT M. Tech 2022 Result
There is no separate result will be announced for the NSIT M. Tech Admissions 2022. The admissions will be provided on the basis of the GATE scores which are supposed to be released in the month of March 2022. This result will be disclosed only in the online format. Also, the qualified candidates are required to download the score card of GATE exam as it is required in the document verification round. The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the month of June 2022.
NSIT M. Tech 2022 Cutoff
No separate cut off will be disclosed for NSIT M. Tech admissions 2022 as there is no separate examination will be conducted for the same. The cutoff is the possible minimum score which is imperative to score in order to qualify the examination. Cutoff will be based on the basis of the following points:
- Number of aspirants
- Level of examination
- Admission trends of the year
- Annual Intake
- Preceding year cutoff