NMIMS NPAT exam pattern 2022 corresponds to the overall structure in which the questions will be framed in the exam. Candidates will get to know about the marking scheme, the duration, exam language, and so on which will help them in making a good preparation strategy to crack the exam. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode i.e. computer-based mode and candidates will be asked questions in MCQ format except for those opting for B.Des course. There won’t be any negative marking in case the candidates mark the wrong answer. Follow the post to know more about the NMIMS NPAT exam pattern 2022.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern 2022
To ace the exam, candidates should prepare for the same as per the syllabus prescribed by the authority. The syllabus will help them in getting the idea on what topics are to be studied for the exam and so on. The exam pattern for NMIMS NPAT is as follows-
- Exam mode: The exam will be conducted in the online mode where the candidates will be allotted a computer system to answer the questions displayed on the screen.
- Duration of the exam: Candidates will get a total of 100 minutes for Paper-I and 90 minutes for Paper-II exam.
- Medium: The questions in the exam will be asked in English language only.
- Type of questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each right response
- Negative marking: There will be no provision of negative marking. Hence, candidates should attempt as many questions as they can.
|Paper||Section||Number of questions||Duration|
|I||Quantitative and numerical ability||40||100 minutes|
|Reasoning and general intelligence||40|
|Proficiency in English language||40|
|II||Spatial ability and visualization skills||20||90 minutes|
|Observation and problem solving||20|
|General awareness and design sensibility||20|
What is a computer-based test?
In a computer-based test, candidates are given a computer system where they need to login into the exam portal with the credentials given on the hall ticket. After login, they will be presented with a series of instructions on how to attempt the answers in online mode. Once the exam time is started, the clock on the computer automatically starts and candidates are shown the questions. Now in the questions, there will be 4 choices given out of which candidates need to select the one that they think is the answer to the question. As soon the clock timer runs out, the test window automatically gets closed.