Candidates wishing to appear for NMIMS NPAT exam should go through the NMIMS NPAT eligibility criteria 2022 check if they are qualified to appear in the exam or not. It is important for the applicants to meet the necessary conditions laid down by the authority for the exam. Ineligible candidates won’t be permitted to take the entrance test. Through the test, candidates will be able to enroll in different UG and PG courses offered by the Institute such as B.Tech, B.Des, B.Com to name a few. Before filling the application form for the exam, candidates must go through the NMIMS NPAT eligibility criteria 2022.
NMIMS NPAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
The application form for NMIMS NPAT will most probably be released in the 1st week of May 2022. Prior to the form filling part, candidates should ensure that they meet the requirements stated by the authority for NMIMS NPAT exam. The eligibility criteria for UG and PG programs are as follows-
Age limit: The age of the candidates should not exceed 25 years.
- B.Tech: Candidates should have passed class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board/university with PCM subject group.
- B.Sc (economics): Candidates must have completed class 12th with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects from a recognized board. They should have scored minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam. Those who hold the IB certificate or DP can also apply for the exam. IB candidates must have passed standard level mathematics/statistics. Candidates appearing in class 12th may also apply for the exam.
- B.Com (Hons)/ B.Sc (finance)/ BBA: Candidates must have qualified in class 12th exam or equivalent from any recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma in any stream. They must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent for being eligible for B. Com. (Hons.) and 60% for B.B.A. & B.Sc. (Finance) Program. Candidates also must have passed Mathematics/ Statistics in class 12th to be eligible for admission in the given courses. IB candidates are eligible to apply for B.B.A / B.Sc. (Finance) program only if they have passed Mathematics / Statistics at Standard Level (SL).
- B.Des: Candidates should have passed class 12th exam from any stream and have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in the concerned exam.
- B.Tech and MBA (Tech): Candidates must have passed class 12th or its equivalent with English as a compulsory subject from a recognized board/university. They should have obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate in science stream. IB certificate holder and DP holders can also apply for the exam. Those appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
- MBA Pharma Tech: Candidates must have passed class 12th exam or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics Chemistry and Biology (PCB) subjects. They must have studied English as a compulsory subject and have secured an aggregate minimum score of 50% in PCM/PCB. Candidates awaiting their result are also eligible to apply.