Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies annually invites applicants for admission in different UG and PG courses offered by it. To select the candidates for admission, the authority conducts an entrance exam known as NMIMS NPAT. Candidates must apply for the entrance test by filling the online NMIMS NPAT application form 2022. Before filling the form, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria set by the Institute to check if they can apply for the exam or not.
The official dates for the NMIMS NPAT application form 2022 are as follows-
|Online registration begins||Jan 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||April 2022|
Highlights of the NMIMS NPAT Application Form 2022
- The application form for NMIMS NPAT entrance test will be made available in the 1st week of May 2022.
- Candidates can fill the form only through online mode i.e. by visiting the official website of the NPAT.
- Candidates should keep their documents, scanned photograph and signature handy before filling the form.
- The details in the application form should be filled as per the correct knowledge of the candidates and the official records.
- The application form will entail the details such as name of the candidate, religion, category, educational information, address, etc.
- The images to be uploaded in the form should be in proper format i.e. JPEG format.
- The size of the photograph and signature should not exceed 500 KB.
- Candidates must have to pay the application fee as decided by the authority. Failing to pay the fee for the exam, the applicants of such candidates will be rejected.
- Multiple applications should be avoided under any circumstances.
- Candidates must submit the online application form on or before the due date decided by the authority to avoid disappointment.
|School (S)||Application Fee|
|Programs of One School||Rs. 1800/-|
|Programs of Two School||Rs. 3000/-|
|Programs of Three School||Rs. 4000/-|
|Programs of Four School||Rs. 5000/-|
|Programs of Five School||Rs. 6000/-|
Payment of the given application fee can be made via online mode i.e. through credit card, debit card and net banking.
How to fill the form for NMIMS NPAT?
Given below is the step by step procedure on how to fill the NMIMS NPAT application form 2022-
- Go to the official website of the NPAT i.e. npat.in or click on the direct link given here.
- Click on the “register” link to register yourself for the entrance test.
- Once the registration is successfully done, login into the website to fill the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form very carefully.
- Upload the scanned images and then proceed towards the payment section.
- Pay the necessary application fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe till the admission process is completed.