NMIMS NPAT 2023 exam is conducted annually by the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS). This exam is a gateway for admission to various UG and integrated degree programs in the six schools under NMIMS. The constituent schools of NMIMS are located at Shirpur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Navi Mumbai, Dhule and Indore campuses. The exam will take place at multiple examination centres across India. Candidates looking for admissions need to fill and submit the application form online before the last date.
NMIMS NPAT application form is available from 17th February 2023.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Main Highlights
- The eligibility criteria are different for various posts. So, candidates are advised to be sure about their eligibility before applying.
- Authorities will also provide a correction window to rectify mistakes done while filling the application form.
- The institute will not accept offline application forms. Plus, the application fee will also be paid in online mode only.
- The application process is expected to begin in the month of January 2023.
- There are different exam patterns for engineering and non-engineering courses.
NMIMS NPAT 2023 Important Dates
The tentative schedule for NMIMS NPAT 2023 exam is given in the table below.
|Availability of exam notification||February 2023|
|Beginning of the online registration||February 2023|
|Last date for submitting an application form||June 2023|
|Release of admit card||June 2023|
|Date of examination||June 2023|
|Declaration of result||July 2023|
|Starting of the counselling process||July 2023|
The following courses are offered by the institute through NMIMS NPAT 2023 examination.
- Undergraduate Degree Programs: B.Tech, BBA, B.Com (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance, B.Sc. Applied Statistics & Analytics, B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Sc. Economics, B.Des. (Humanising Technology), B.A. (Hons.) Liberal Arts
- Integrated Degree Programs: MBA Tech (B.Tech + MBA Tech.), B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech)
The eligibility criteria for admission to some of the courses are listed below.
B.Tech and MBA tech (Dual Degree): The age of a candidate should be less than 25 years. Plus, the candidate must have passed the 10+2 with PCM and English. For admission to Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Indore campuses, candidates need to have at 50% marks. The minimum marks required for Shirpur campus is 45%. Diploma holders are also eligible.
B.Pharma and MBA (Dual Degree): Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCM/ PCB subject group and at least 50% marks (in PCM/ PCB).
The application form will be released in online mode only. Aspiring candidates may check the instructions regarding the application process as given below.
- First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website and click on the “Apply now” button.
- Then, they have to create an account for themselves by entering some of the basic details.
- A username and password will get generated once the registration process gets over.
- Once registered, the candidates may sign-in and access the main application form.
- In the main application form, applicants have to enter their details in a very accurate manner.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the application form.
- The application fee is needed to be paid after submitting the application form.
- For future references, the candidates should take a printout of the application form and fee receipt.
The application fee for NMIMS NPAT 2023 exam depends upon the number of schools that a candidate applies for.
- Programs of one school: Rs. 1800/-
- Programs of two schools: Rs. 3000/-
- Programs of three schools: Rs. 4000/-
- Programs of four schools: Rs. 5000/-
- Programs of five schools: Rs. 6000/-
Mode of payment: Aspirants can pay using any of the following methods: a credit card/ debit card/ internet banking/ PayU.
NMIMS NPAT Admit Card 2023
- The authorities will release admit cards for the eligible candidates through its official website.
- Candidates will be able to download the admit card by entering their NPAT ID and password generated during registration.
- Important details like NMIMS NPAT 2023 examination venue address, date, timing, etc. will be mentioned on an admit card.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- Please note that the institute will not send admit cards by post or any other offline mediums.
NMIMS NPAT Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates going to appear for the NMIMS NPAT 2023 should check the exam pattern given below.
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQs
- Language of Questions: English
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 1 mark
- Negative Marking: Not applicable.
Subject-wise number of questions and marks
For Engineering Programs
|Sections||Number of Questions||Time in Minutes||Total Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 minutes||120 marks|
For Non-Engineering Programs
|Papers||Section Details||No. of Questions||Duration of exam|
|For All Courses|
|Paper – I||Quantitative & Numerical Ability||40||100 minutes|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||40|
|Proficiency in English language||40|
|For Design Courses|
|Paper – II||General Awareness & Design Sensibility||20||90 minutes|
|Observation & Problem Solving||20|
|Spatial Ability and Visualization Skills||20|
NMIMS NPAT Syllabus 2023
The brief syllabus for some of the subjects is given below.
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Binomial theorem and its Application, Integral Calculus, Vector Algebra, Trigonometry, etc.
- Physics: Kinematics, Kinetic theory of gases, Current electricity, Rotational motion, Gravitation, etc.
- Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, States of matter
, Atomic structure, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, etc.
- Logical Intelligence: Critical Thinking, Verbal-logical reasoning, Data Interpretation, etc.
- Proficiency in English Language: Error Recognition, Applied Grammar, Vocabulary, Contextual Usage, etc.
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability: Number System, Algebra, Elementary Statistics & Probability, Trigonometry, etc.
- Reasoning & General Intelligence: Verbal-logical reasoning, Critical Thinking, Numerical Reasoning, Data sufficiency, Spatial Reasoning, Data Interpretation, etc.
NMIMS NPAT Result 2023
- The result of the NMIMS NPAT 2023 exam will release online on the official website of the institute.
- Candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to check the result by entering their NPAT ID and date of birth.
- Along with the result, the authorities will also publish a merit list for admission to different courses.
- Successful candidates will get the option to download call letters to take part in the counselling process.
NMIMS NPAT Counselling 2023
- The counselling for admission to different courses will begin after the release of merit lists.
- To take part in the counselling process, candidates have to download the call/admission letter from the official portal.
- Authorities will organize the counselling process in online mode only.
- Please note that the counselling for B.Tech and MBA tech will take place at the Mumbai campus only.
- During the counselling process, the candidates have to provide their preference of course.
- The admission authorities will also verify the documents of candidates at the time of counselling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: 1 – Are there different application forms for different schools/ programs?
Answer: No, candidates have to submit only one application form. There are options to select the courses in the application form.
Question: 2: What if I make any mistake while filling the application form?
Answer: Authorities will provide a correction window for a limited period of time.
Question: 3 Do I need to upload an ID proof in the application form?
Answer: No, you don’t have to upload the ID proof in an application form. However, it is compulsory to carry an original ID proof while appearing for the exam.