The NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) is a National Level entrance exam organized by NITs for admission to their Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme. The admission is solely based on the rank occupied by a candidate in the entrance exam. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for the exam who has successfully submitted the application form. Applicants are advised to ensure whether they satisfy the eligibility criteria specified by the institution or not.
This article will provide the aspirants, all the crucial details of the NIMCET Application Form in an exhaustive manner. So Aspirants are recommended to read the complete article to know more about the Application Procedure & NIMCET Application Form. They are further suggested to stay tuned to this page for more exam related updates.
Latest: NIMCET application form has been released now.
NIMCET Application Form
To make the process of understanding admission procedure easy, we’ve provided certain guidelines for the aspirants to keep in mind –
- Application form will only be available via online mode.
- No other mode will be entertained by the authorities.
- To complete the application form, registration is mandatory.
- The online application form filling will be started from the first week of March 2020.
- Applicants must make sure to fill the particulars in the form carefully.
- They will be required to upload the scanned photograph, signature, all marks card and Aadhar card.
- Furthermore, they need to keep a printout of NIMCET Application Form for future reference.
Application Fee Structure
Applicants can note down the fee structure as laid by the institute-
- The application fee can be submitted via credit card, debit card and internet banking.
- Candidates need to deposit the processing fee online through NIMCET 2022 website only.
How to Apply for NIMCET 2022?
Below is the procedure on how to fill the NIMCET application form 2022, candidates are suggested to follow each step attentively-
- Visit the official website.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link provided.
- Enter the details required to register and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Click on the confirmation link in the registered mail and fill the application form.
- Fill the credentials carefully.
- Now click on ‘Submit’ button and then on ‘next’ button.
- Fill three exam center preference and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature, all the marks cards and the certificates and a valid proof of Identity (Aadhar Card) as specified.
- Select the payment mode to pay the application fee.
- Note down the ‘Application Form Number’ and take printout of application form for future use.
It is highly recommended that before proceeding to the form filling process , aspirant check his/her eligibility as per the criteria stated by the institute .Candidates an refer the below mentioned eligibility criteria as a footnote –
- Nationality: Indian
- Qualifying Exam:
- Must have passed B.Sc/B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/BIT degree of 3 years in mathematics and statistics.
- E /B.Tech degree holders from a recognized university are also eligible.
- Minimum Marks: Must have secured 60% aggregate marks in or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% Marks or 6 out of 10 CGPA for SC/ST).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the final year are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Open Schooling Candidates: Candidates from above mentioned degrees can apply from Open University on a condition that the course should be approved by UGC/AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India.