NEET PG is a prestigious national level single window entrance exam for admission in MD/MS/PG diploma courses in various medical institutes in India. As per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, no other entrance examination shall be valid for admission into MS/MD/PG Diploma Courses. Aspirants who will qualify the exam will be eligible for admissions in around 350 medical colleges (both public and private).
NEET PG Application Form 2022 is now available from 15th January 2022 via online mode only. Aspirants will have to login to the official website to register for the examination.
NEET PG Application Form 2022 Highlights
|Exam||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post-Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|Organizing Body||National Board of Examinations|
|Commencement of online Application form for registration||15th January 2022|
|Last date to submit the online Application form for registration||4th February 2022 (Till 11:55 PM)|
|Documents Required for Registration||Photograph, signature and MCI/SMC certificate|
|Application fee||Rs. 3750/- only (General/ OBC category)
Rs. 2750/- only (SC/ST/PH category)
|Date of the Exam||12th March 2022|
|Duration of the Exam||3 Hours 30 Minutes|
Aspirants are suggested to read the useful information of NEET PG 2022, provided below –
- Aspirants can fill the NEET PG Application Form via online mode only.
- NEET PG application form might be available from 15th January 2022 and can be filled till 4th February 2022.
- Aspirants will be required to enter their credentials asked at the time of registration.
- Aspirants will also be required to schedule their examination date, time and venue at the time of filling the form.
The registration fee for NEET PG Application Form is-
- 3750/- for General/OBC category.
- 2750/- for SC/ST/PwD category.
Note: The payment for the registration fee can be made through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking and No other mode of payment will be entertained by the concerned authority.
Aspirants should make sure that they follow the eligibility criteria as defined by the competent authority before proceeding for the registration process. The criteria of eligibility for NEET PG is mentioned below –
- Qualifying Exam:Candidates must possess MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Internship Required:One year of internship must be completed before 31st March 2021.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
NEET PG Application Form 2022
NEET PG Application Form will be available in online mode. The exam will be conducted for admission into MD/MS/MDS courses. Candidates must note that the exam will be conducted in the computer-based test (CBT) platform. Once the online application form is submitted, Candidate will get computer generated acknowledgment at their registered email address.
Note: In case, aspirants made mistakes while entering data in the NEET PG Application form, they can edit their application profile & details until the last date of submission of the application form.
How to Apply for NEET PG?
Aspirants of NEET PG can go through the following guidelines to know the application process for the exam –
- Initially, students are required to create their profile on the website by entering particulars such as name, father’s name, age etc.
- After the registration is finished, the aspirant can proceed to fill the application form.
- Aspirants need to upload their scanned photograph, signature, valid ID Proof, SMC/MCI & other certificates in the format stated.
- Following that the aspirant need to schedule the time, date and venue for the examination.
- The last major step is the payment of NEET PG Application Fee.
- On successfully submitting the fee, the aspirant is advised to take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.
Application link: http://nbe.edu.in/