The admit card for NDA 2 exam which is going to be held on 14th November 2021 has been released now. Candidates who have submitted their application form on time will be able to download their NDA Admit Card. The admit card will only be released in online mode. The applicants will be able to download their admit card using their registration id or roll number. Candidates should take a printout of the admit card and must carry it to the exam center in order to appear for the exam. Get the complete details of NDA Admit Card 2021 from this post.
NDA 2 admit card is now available to download.
- Admit card will only be available online and will not be sent through post or courier.
- Details of the exam center will be communicated to the candidates through the admit card.
- Candidates should note that the name in the admit card in some cases, may be abbreviated due to technical reasons.
- No candidate will be allowed to take their exam in the absence of admit card and identity proof.
- Applicants are advised to take multiple printouts of the admit card to be safe in case of loss or damage.
- The admit card will be released only for the candidates who have successfully submitted their application form.
- The admit card will be issued provisionally to the candidates subject to fulfillment of eligibility.
- Exam center as indicated in the admit card will be final and no request for change will be entertained under any circumstances.
The dates related to NDA admit card 2021 are given in the table below:
|Release of admit card||Available|
|Exam date||18th April 2021|
Steps to download NDA admit card 2021
The candidates will be able to download their admit card by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in to get the link to download the NDA exam admit card 2021.
- A direct link for downloading the admit card will also be provided on this page as soon as it is made available.
- Candidates will have to provide their login credential (registration id and date of birth) in order to download the admit card.
- Alternatively, admit card may also be downloaded using parameters such as name, father’s name & date of birth.
- Once these details are submitted, click on the submit button to generate the admit card.
- The admit card will appear on the screen for download.
- After downloading, the applicants should take a printout of the admit card to be carried to the exam center.
How to download if registration id is forgotten?
In order to download the admit card, the candidates should know their registration id. In case, you are not able to remember your registration id, follow these steps to recover it:
- Click on the ‘forgot RID?’ link available on the login page.
- A new page will appear asking you to provide the following details- name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
- Enter these details carefully and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The registration number will be send to you on your registered email address and mobile number.
Error in the admit card
Admit card with incorrect information will not be counted as a valid one. Therefore, the candidates must check the details printed on the admit card very carefully. In case, any discrepancy is found in the admit card, it must immediately brought to the notice of UPSC.
Due to processing error, if the candidate downloads admit card of some other candidate, he/ she must notify the commission with a request to issue the correct admit card.
Details on the admit card
The following details related to the candidates and the exam will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s gender and date of birth
- Category of the candidate
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Candidate’s roll number
- Venue of exam
- Date and time of exam
- Instructions for exam
The candidates must carry the following documents while reporting for the exam or else they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall:
- A hard copy of the NDA admit card 2021
- Valid photo identity proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, etc
- Two passport size photographs
Points to keep in mind
- Admit card damaged or distorted in any manner will not be considered.
- Only a printout, and not a photocopy, of the admit card will be considered as valid.
- The candidates must keep their admit card safe as it will also be required at the time of admission.
- Candidates must not write anything on their admit card, not even after the conduction of the exam.
- The admit card must be presented when asked by the invigilator for verification.
- Edible items such as tea, coffee, cold drinks, snacks or textual material, electronic devices, etc should not be carried inside the exam hall.
- Mere issuance of admit card does not means that the candidature of the applicants have been accepted.
- Candidates will only be allowed to leave the exam hall after the duration of the exam is over.
- If found in possession of any debarred item, the candidates will get disqualified.
- The sitting arrangement of the candidates will be done according to their roll number as mentioned in the admit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download admit card if I don’t know my registration id?
You can either recover your registration id (as already explained above) or can download the admit card using name, fathers name and date of birth.
I did not received my admit card. What should I do next?
In case you are not able to download your admit card, you need to contact the commission. You can reach the facilitation counter located in the commission’s office either in person or over phone. Such communication must be made at least one week before the exam.
I lost my admit card. How can I get a duplicate admit card?
The facility to download the admit card will only be available before the commencement of exam. You will not be able to download an admit card once the exam is over. Therefore, it is advised to keep multiple copies of admit card to keep it safe from loss.