The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the NCHMCT JEE 2022 to shortlist the candidates for admission into central and state Institute of Hotel Management and other similar private institutions. The application form might be available from January 2022. The exam as well as the process of application will be through online mode. Interested candidates can find the complete details related to this exam from this post.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Main Highlights
- Candidates must take care to provide correct details in the application form or else it might get rejected.
- It is necessary that the candidates submit their application in time in order to be able to receive the admit card.
- Admit card along with passport size photograph and a photo id proof must be carried to the exam center.
- Opportunity to challenge the answer key will be provided and the result will be declared as per the final answer key. As such, there will no provision for re-checking of the score.
- NTA does not play any role in the counseling of the NCHMCT JEE qualified candidates.
- Candidates found ineligible at any stage of admission will be disqualified summarily.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Dates (Tentative)
We are sharing below the tentative schedule for NCHMCT JEE 2022:
|Commencement of online registration||January 2022|
|Last date to register online||March 2022|
|Admit card release date||April 2022|
|Date of exam||April 2022|
|Result declaration||May 2022|
Check below the detailed eligibility criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2022:
- The upper age limit for the general/ OBC candidates is 25 years and for SC/ ST candidates, it is 28 years.
- The candidates should have passed class 12th exam or equivalent with English as one of the subjects. English should be any of the core, elective or functional subject.
- Those studying currently in class 12th are also eligible to appear for the exam given that they clear the exam on or before the last specified date.
The following is the list of the examinations that should be cleared by the students (any one):
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/ State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University
- Any Public School/ Board/ University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education
- HSC Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School
- The candidates must be physically fit and a physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format must be submitted at the time of counseling/ admission.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form
The application form for NCHMCT JEE 2022 will be made available in online mode and can be submitted by visiting the official website ntanchm.nic.in. Below given is the detailed process of filing and submitting the application form.
- First of all, the candidates will have to fill a registration form by providing details such as name, date of birth, email id, phone number, etc.
- Candidates will also have to provide a password and security question and answer in the registration form.
- An application number will be generated by the system upon submitting the registration form.
- This application number along with the password can be used for further login to obtain the application form.
- The candidates can fill the application form by providing the rest personal and other details.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature will also be uploaded in the application.
- After providing all the details into the application form, the candidates can submit it online.
- The candidates should keep a hard copy of the dully filled application form for future reference.
- Along with the application form, the candidates will also have to make submission of application fee.
- Payment of application fee can be done through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e-challan.
|General/ OBC-NCL candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender candidates||Rs. 400/-|
Basic overview of NCHMCT JEE 2022 exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of exam: Online
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Number of questions: 200
- Exam duration: 3 hours
- Marking scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for every correct response
- Negative marking: 1 marks will be awarded for every correct response
- Question paper language: English and Hindi
|Topics||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||30||120|
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30||120|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30||120|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||50||200|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates whose applications are submitted on time can download their admit card from NTA website.
- Using their application number and password, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- The admit card will contain the details of the exam center and some basic details of the candidates.
- The candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center or else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- It is important to preserve the admit card till the whole process of admission is over.
- Answer key and recorded response of the candidates will be published on the website few days after the exam.
- Candidates not satisfied with the answer key can submit challenge after making payment of Rs. 1000/- per question.
- After considering the challenge and making the required corrections, a final answer key will be released.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Result & Counseling
- Candidates can also download their scorecard from the website after the declaration of the result.
- On the basis of marks scored in the exam, an All India merit list of the candidates will be prepared.
- Counseling of the candidates will be held and seats will be allotted to them as per their names in the merit list.
- Detailed information about the counseling process will be made available on the website nchmcounselling.nic.in later.