NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) examination is organized by the Council of Architecture. Candidates, who want to take admission in the B.Arch programme, can fill the application form on the official website of NATA. Online registration may start from Feb 2021. NATA is an all India level examination, after qualifying the examination candidates can take admission into the government, private and government added colleges & institutions after qualifying examination. Candidates can check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and applying process of NATA Registration 2021.
Important points to NATA registration 2021
Interested candidates for the admission in the B.Arch programme, they should read all the points thoroughly.
- Online registration may start from Feb 2021
- You can apply only in online mode; there is no other mode for submitting the application form.
- No need to send the application form or other documents by post or offline mode.
- You have to upload your scanned photograph, signature and caste certificate, if necessary.
- The photograph should be clearly visible.
- If there is any mistake in your application form, correction link will be opened in 3rd week of February 2021.
- You should take a print out of registration form for future references.
Candidates should read all the point of eligibility criteria for NATA registration 2021. If you are not eligible for the examination, you shouldn’t fill the application form because it will be rejected by the examination panel.
- Interested candidates must be qualified in the 12th or equivalent examination from the recognized board/university.
- Candidates who have completed the Diploma (any stream) from any recognized institutions or university.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma candidates also applicable for examination.
- Candidates must have mathematics subject in the 12th or equivalent examination.
- Candidates must have 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Diploma or qualifying examination are also applicable to registration.
Note- B. Arch programme is not allowed to lateral entry scheme.
Read NATA Brochure HereNATA_2020_Brochure
How to apply-
Interested candidates should have to visit on the official website of the NATA. It is a two-step registration process; you can apply by following instructions step-by-step for registration.
- Visit on official NATA portal for registration.
- Click on <Register Now>
- Fill all mandatory fields and click on <Sign up>
- It will generate a Login ID & Password.
- Save it for again login in the account.
- Login in your account using Login ID & Password.
- Click on <Apply>
- Fill all mandatory fields in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature with correct dimensions. If there is any mistake in the dimension or size of the scanned file, it will not accept it.
- Size of photograph (4-100 KB) in .jpg or .Jpeg format only.
- Size of signature (1-30 KB) in .jpg or .jpeg format only.
- Size of Caste certificate (5-100 KB) in .jpg, .jpeg or .pdf format only.
- Click on the <Preview> button for recheck all the information. You can’t change in the form, after submitting the registration form.
- Click on the <Submit> button for submitting the form.
- You can pay by Debit/ Credit card or net banking. It will confirm your registration number after that fill all required information of your bank account or card.
- Click on the payment. After completing the payment process your registration form submitted correctly.
Application Fee structure-
Those candidates, who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria of the NATA Registration 2021, can apply for the examination. They can check the fee structure for the registration of NATA examination. You can submit the fee only online mode after submitting the suitable amount of fee, your registration will be completed. You can pay the amount by using Debit card/ Credit card and net banking.
- For General category- Rs.2000(for one attempt) & Rs.3800(for two attempt)
- For SC/ST: Rs.1700(for one attempt) & Rs.3100(for two attempt)
- For centre in abroad- Rs.10000(for one attempt) & Rs.18000(for two attempt)
Only successful registered candidates are allowed to download their respective admit card.