The Admit card of NATA will be generated as according to the candidate’s registration. The applicants can obtain this official document by just using the necessary details includes NATA Id and other asked details. The admit card will be released only in the online mode and there is no dispatch of the same. The E – Hall Ticket is necessary to bring in the examination center in order to attend in the NATA Exam. Read the complete information regarding the NATA here.
- The applicant must present the admit card to the invigilator during the examination.
- It is required to carry some Photo ID proof along with the admit card.
- If the aspirant fails to download the admit card before the entrance examination, then he is required to contact the official authority as soon as possible to report the same.
- The Admit Card of NATA should be kept in excellent condition otherwise, it will not be accepted by the proctor.
- This hall ticket is not transferable in any situation.
- The NATA Admit Card comprises of the following details:
- Photo and signature
- Date and time of NATA
- Reporting time
- Venue details etc
- Any tampering with the Admit Card of NATA will lead to the direct disqualification of the candidate.
The result of NATA will be declared usually on the fourth working day after the test by the exam official body. The result will be announced in the online mode and the candidate can check the same here. The result will be provided here soon after its official announcement. Based on the declared result, the candidate will be called for the counseling procedure. Read the details regarding the NATA Result here.
- In section i.e. the drawing paper, the questions will be examined by a panel of three examiners and marks will be averaged.
- In Section 2, the scores will be given on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the NATA.
- It is required to score at least 40% marks i.e. 80 marks out of 200.
- Scorecards will be made available soon after the NATA Result declaration.
- Scorecards will be available in e – format.
- The scores shall be valid for only two years.
- The candidate can attempt for maximum 5 times within 2 years.
- If the candidate fails to download the scorecard within 7 days after its release then contact the official authority as soon as possible.
- The candidate can check his scorecard on the fourth working day after and can download it by providing his candidate ID.
- No – rechecking is possible for any test after the final declaration of the NATA Result.
The Counseling Procedure of NATA will be held soon after the result declaration. Based on the result scores, the candidate can participate in the counseling procedure. Each institute has its own procedure for admissions. The candidate must apply for the admission to the institute in which he is interested. The candidate must have at least 50% in the class 12th and at least 40% in the NATA test. Read the NATA Counseling details here on this page.
- It is quite compulsory that the candidate must be physically present at the time of NATA Counseling procedure.
- The candidate must choose the college and courses in which he is interested and lock them so as to proceed toward the seat allotment round.
- Editing can be done in the choices before locking them. After locking, no alternations can be done.
- Also, the seat allotment will be done on the basis of their NATA scores, their choices, and the availability of seats.
- After the seat allotment procedure, the candidates are required to verify their documents in the document verification round.
- It is quite necessary to pay the admissions fees soon after the seat allotment otherwise that allotted seat may be canceled out.
- Counseling Procedure of NATA will be held only once and the candidate must have to attend the same in person.