Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2023: Nalanda Open University will select the candidates for admission to B.Ed. Course based on the Bihar B.Ed. CET examination. Interested candidates who are looking to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. It is expected that the application form will release in the month of May 2023. Please note that the application form will be release by the University who will conduct the Bihar B.Ed. CET examination. Before filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. All the necessary details related to the Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2023 are provided in this post.
Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2023 Schedule
|Main Activities||Tentative Dates|
|Releasing of the official notification||May 2023|
|submission of the application form||May 2023 to June 2023|
|Date of entrance exam||July 2023|
|Declaration of result||July 2023|
|Counselling process||July to August 2023|
|Deadline of admission after counseling||August 2023|
|Beginning of the academic session||August 2023|
Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are looking to enroll into 2 year B.Ed. course offered by Nalanda Open University must ensure that they meet the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be older than 21 years.
- There is no upper age limit for admission
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Science/ Humanities/ Commerce/ Social Science with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC/EBC/PWD).
- Aspirants having a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/BC/EBC/PWD) are also eligible.
The candidates also need to make sure that they meet any one of the following conditions.
- Be an untrained in-service teacher
- Or, be an in-service teacher in elementary education
- Or, must have completed an NCTE recognized teacher training course in regular mode.
Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2023 Application Form
In order to apply for the Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission, candidates have to fill the Bihar B.Ed. CET application form. The application form of Bihar B.Ed. CET will be made available on the official website of the university that will conduct it.
- To start the application process, candidates have to register themselves on the official website by entering some of their basic details.
- Once registered, the candidates may access the main application form.
- In the application form, aspirants have to provide their complete educational, personal, and contact details.
- In addition to the details, applicants have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression on the application form.
- After submitting the application form, it is compulsory for the candidates to pay application fees.
- It is advised that the candidates should keep a printout of the duly filled application form and fee receipt for the future requirement.
The application fees for the candidates of different categories are as follows.
- General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC/ EBC/ WBC candidates: Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of payment: The application fee can be paid online using options like a credit card, debit card, or Internet Banking.
The candidates preparing for the entrance exam must know and understand the exam pattern explained below.
- Mode of examination: Offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Type of questions: Objective type multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 120
- Maximum Marks: 120
- Marking pattern: Each question will carry 1 mark
Subject-wise pattern of the entrance exam is explained below.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
|Total||120 questions||120 marks|
Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2023 Syllabus
The subject wise syllabus of Bihar B.Ed. CET exam necessary to clear for getting Nalanda Open University B.Ed. admission 2023 is given below.
- General Awareness: Geography, History, Polity, Question related to social Issue, Current Affairs, Five-year plan, General Science, other Miscellaneous question etc.
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Statement and Conclusions, Assertion and Reason, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Syllogism, Cause and Effect, Situation Reaction Tests, Deriving Conclusion etc.
- General Hindi: Hindi Grammar, one word substitution, proverb, paragraphs etc.
- General English Comprehension: Antonyms/synonyms, Fill in the Blanks, One word Substitution, Idioms & Phrases, Spelling Error.
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools: Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects, Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Non-teaching staffs etc, Students Related Issues, Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc.
- The authorities will release the admit card for those candidate who will fill and submit the application form before the last date.
- To download the admit card, candidates have to their registration details at the official website.
- After downloading the admit card, aspirants also need to paste their passport size photograph on the same.
- In addition to this, candidates also need to get signature of the parents on the admit card.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the hard copy of a downloaded admit card at the examination center.
Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2023 Result
- The result will be declared after the examination in online mode through the official website.
- Candidates will be able to check the result by entering their roll number and date of birth.
- In addition to the result, the university will also release a merit list of the candidates selected for admission.
- Only those candidates who will get their names in the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counseling process.
- Candidates getting their names in the merit list will be allowed to take part in the counseling process.
- During counseling all the formalities of admission will take place.
- Authorities will also verify the documents during the counseling.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to carry their original documents for verification.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is it compulsory to appear for the Bihar B.Ed. CET exam in order to get Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission?
Answer: Yes, it is compulsory to clear Bihar B.Ed. CET exam.
Question – 2: In which mode the application form will release?
Answer: The application form will release in online mode only.
Question – 3: Will I get the admit card by post?
Answer: No, the authority will not send the admit card by post
Question – 4: Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Answer: No, there will not be any negative marking
One thought on “Nalanda Open University B.Ed. Admission 2023: Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date”
Can I eligible for B.ed.
I am teaching a private school in Ranchi from 5years