The Mizoram University will conduct the Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination 2022 (MZUEEE) for selecting the eligible candidates for admission to its B.Tech programme. The candidates looking to appear for this exam must know the MZUEEE exam pattern 2022 in order to do well in the exam. It is an offline exam in which the candidates have to provide their answers in the OMR sheet. In total, 200 questions will be asked and the duration of exam will be 3 hours. The interested candidates looking to appear for this exam can check the MZUEEE Exam Pattern 2022 from this article.
MZUEEE Exam Pattern 2022 Highlights
The highlights of MZUEEE exam pattern is elaborated in the points given below:
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR Sheet Based Exam)
- Type of Questions: Objective Type multiple-choice questions will be asked.
- Number of Questions: 200 questions
- Duration of Exam: 180 Minutes
- Language of Questions: Questions will be asked in English language only.
- Marks for a correct answer: 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.5 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
Detailed MZUEEE Exam Pattern
It is important that the candidate has a complete understanding of exam pattern and MZUEEE syllabus 2022 in order to do well in the MZUEEE exam. The detailed exam pattern will be as follows:
- The question pattern of MZUEEE will be divided into three sections on the basis of different subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Each multiple-choice question will have 4 options, out of which the candidates have to choose the correct one.
- ½ marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
- No mark will be deducted for an unanswered question.
- The candidates please note that the answer will be considered as incorrect in case the candidate chooses more than one answers. ½ marks will be deducted in such cases.
- All the questions in the exam will be as asked from physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects of up to class 11th and 12th.
MZUEEE Exam Instructions 2022
The candidates appearing for the MZUEEE exam must remember the following points.
- In order to answer the question, the candidates have to shade the bubbles properly. The answer will not be considered unless the bubble in the answer sheet is shaded properly.
- The candidate should carry the valid admit card at the exam center otherwise he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- It is compulsory for every candidate to reach the exam center as per the time mentioned on the admit card. Latecomers will not be permitted to appear for the exam.