Mizoram University Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted by Mizoram University in order to grant admission to its B.Tech courses. The candidates looking to appear for this exam must check the MZUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022. The application form for MZUEEE exam is expecting to release in the month of April 2022. It should be noted that the application form of the candidates not fulfilling the MZUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 will be summarily rejected. The application fee will not be funded in case the application form of a candidate is rejected. In this post, we will discuss complete details regarding the MZUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 including educational qualification and age limit.
MZUEEE Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting the MZUEEE Application Form 2022, the candidate must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the Mizoram University. The eligibility criteria for the B.Tech entrance exam will be as follows:
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board of education.
- It is mandatory that the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics at the 10+2 level.
- The candidates should have at least 50% aggregate marks in the physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects taken together.
- The aspirant going to appear for the qualifying exam (10 + 2 examination) in the year 2022 can also apply.
- The date of birth of the aspiring candidate should fall on or after 1st October 1996.
Reserved categories relaxation
- The minimum marks required in the physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects taken together at 10+2 level is 45% for the SC and ST candidates.
- The candidates from SC and ST categories will get relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- Similarly to the SC/ST candidates, Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates will also get the relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
MZUEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 for lateral Entry
The candidates looking for a lateral entry admission to B.Tech need to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- The applicant must have a 3-year diploma in engineering with relevant branch and at least 60% marks from a recognized institute/ university.
- The SC/ST candidates with 50% marks in diploma in engineering are also eligible
- The candidates appearing for the final semester exam of diploma in engineering can also apply.
Other Important Points
Here are some important points regarding the MZUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022 that the candidate should keep in mind while applying for the exam.
- The candidates claiming the relaxation in age or qualifying exam marks needs to show the reserved category certificate at the time of document verification.
- In case any candidate is found ineligible at any stage of the admission process then the candidature of such candidate will be rejected.